Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dami

Ever wondered....?

Some may think this a strange thing to talk about, but what it covers are those little thoughts we have from day to day, from seeing a Bird on your walk to work and wondering what it would like to fly there, to what it would be like to have some kind of super power and how you would use it.

Other things could be being really Rich and what you do with the money, to wondering what your pet is thinking or wondering what life through the eyes of an animal is like to even wondering what a day in the life of the opposite sex is like!

Or maybe you wonder what it would be like to be famous for a day, or be a pop star.

Anything rules!

I've often wondered what it would be like to be my cat. I wonder what she is thinking and what she thinks of us and how complex  her thoughts are. :crazy: I also wonder what it must be like living in a little village, instead of big old London. Are the people really much friendlier or just more nosy? :unknw:

I wonder what it's like to be Famous. It must be quite annoying to want to pop out for a pint of milk and have someone photographing you in your jim jams.

I wonder what it's like to be Famous. It must be quite annoying to want to pop out for a pint of milk and have someone photographing you in your jim jams.

You would have to get your PA to do  your shopping for you.

I've often wondered 'things' on seeing a bird or my walk to work; but, alas, I have a fear of flying! :D

I've often wondered what it'd be like to have a few mill in the bank. Give myself palpitations thinking what I'd do with that kind of money and never having to worry about income again.

Straight off down the estate agents with the next stop being a couple of car garages. Could finally get my Range Rover :p

I'd also have no issue flaunting said wealth to those in life who have put me down or royally pxxxed me off!

Some may think this a strange thing to talk about, but what it covers are those little thoughts we have from day to day, from seeing a Bird on your walk to work and wondering what it would like to fly there, to what it would be like to have some kind of super power and how you would use it.

Other things could be being really Rich and what you do with the money, to wondering what your pet is thinking or wondering what life through the eyes of an animal is like to even wondering what a day in the life of the opposite sex is like!

Or maybe you wonder what it would be like to be famous for a day, or be a pop star.

Anything rules!

My brain goes in twists and circles all day wondering about things. Wondering what it would be like to be a cat or a bird is quite common. I'd love to try it for a day, not sure if I'd want a permanent move.

I wonder what they see and how they hear noise. Or I wonder what it's like to feel the wind in your feathers at 1,000ft. What does having feathers feel like? What do worms taste like to a bird?

I wonder if it would be extremely boring to live forever.

I wonder why MrsC married me, you're not alone on that one :D

I've often wondered what really goes on inside dog's head, apart from food, smells and walkies. With my last dog I really did get the impression he was trying to speak to me when not just his tail but his whole backend was waving from side to side. :)

i wonder what it be like to live in America, there is a lot I love about the country, from the beautiful houses, to the food and drink and even the sport.

i wonder what it be like to live in America, there is a lot I love about the country, from the beautiful houses, to the food and drink and even the sport.

I've done that ,better to visit :)..

I wonder how good it would be to be a professional footballer, paid a massive amount to do something you enjoy doing for free.

For the top footballers like Beckham and Rooney it could be annoying being in the spotlight, but if you play in the Championship-League 2 you won't be bothered too much.

I've done that ,better to visit :)..

I went to Hawaii, and stopped off at SF and dallas. Really would love to go to see some other places.

I wonder how good it would be to be a professional footballer, paid a massive amount to do something you enjoy doing for free.

My hubby watches American football and they get paid millions, and some don't even play depending how the game goes, couple of mil just to sit there? yes please!

I went to Hawaii, and stopped off at SF and dallas. Really would love to go to see some other places. Nice , lived in Dakota for 2 years ,but got fed up and came home !!

Hawaii was lovely in the rain that just wouldn't let up, but there are other places I think i would want to go for the money it cost!

I wonder what it would be like if human beings could all work together for a better world for everyone, using their intelligence, creativity and capacity for love...I guess I'll have to keep wondering!

I wonder what it would be like if human beings could all work together for a better world for everyone, using their intelligence, creativity and capacity for love...I guess I'll have to keep wondering!

have been listening to Michael Jackson songs spike ;)

have been listening to Michael Jackson songs spike ;)

Earth song very. :good:

Earth song very. :good:

Just a long day, with lots of time to think! Will go to sleep shortly listening to James Blunt or Runrig!

It just makes you wonder if everyone was kind, unselfish, respectful, well mannered what the world and life would be like. 

It just makes you wonder if everyone was kind, unselfish, respectful, well mannered what the world and life would be like. 

I would never dismiss constructive conflict, we need it for creativity, but kindness respect and treating ourselves and others with dignity would go a long long way to solving the problems of our world. I like to do something kind each day (these are bigger acts but smiles are just as good - last week I gave a student €4 to buy lunch and a coffee, he paid me back by the end of the day, I too have run out of money because the ATM has run out of money). Today, I hugged a lass who was very upset about an argument with her boyfriend. But I was overwhelmed by what one of my students said today - he went home cold and wet in the fog last night because he gave his coat to a homeless man...

What would it be like to be one of these beautiful creatures; not to be forever plagued by human inventions and worries, to have no sense of one's impending mortality?

http://www.netflix.com/watch/80044805?trackId=14170151&tctx=10%2C0%2Cf4f10c07-500b-4c96-9ff1-686e9a6abaac-42924951

I wonder who first discovered that if you whisk egg whites for ages that they turn all big and fluffy? How bored were they that day? Did they try the same with yolks, and if so what happened?

I wonder about that with any food..who first tasted something to see if it was safe, who played around with flour, eggs, butter sugar and milk to make a cake or custard?