Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Winter 2015/16.

Paul

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!
1 hour ago, Snowyowl9 said:

Had 10 air frosts this month again same as last year,so feb has turned out the best month of the winter.

feb often best, as it's normally the least Atlantic dominated month, finished well here 9 dry days on the trot, but another snowless one

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

It was 16c at night in December and I needed my fan on when sleeping, which says it all really about winter 2015 -2016,:nonono: although one person did like it and I can imagine what they would have said about it. 'A fantastic winter in my opinion. A record breaking mild December and an exceptional mild spell at the end of January. Most importantly, it didn't snow much apart from one night in January when I had to put up with the horrid white crap.:D:vava: Personally, I think winter 2016-2017 will be:cold:

Edited by lassie23

Posted
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
2 hours ago, Recretos said:

FInal Winter reanalysis.

z5.png  pressurereducedtomslmsl-.png

looking at the temp chart,looks like  the southern hemisphere didnt have all that hot a summer overall?

t2m.png

Edited by sundog