Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANYWEATHER

Is Your House Haunted....?

Hello Folks! Just wondered if you have any sinister goings on in youre house you cant explain? I sometimes get a feel that someone is watching me from behind. ie when Im cleaning my teeth at the sink! Do you hear things go bump in the night, or feel something that makes you feel very cold and insecure?

post-6830-0-50021300-1446930418.gif

Not really, the only weird things that have happened are leaving my room to get a glass of water the other night and on my return there was a real strong smell of my aftershave, like it had just been squirted... And the TV turned on by itself the other day, sure there is a perfectly reasonable explanation.  

Nothing like the experience that me, my dad & my brother had when staying in a Scottish cottage back in 1998...  :help:

This...  https://forum.netweather.tv/topic/81162-ghostly-happenings/page-5#entry3032272

I live with both my mum and dad, who are separated, so have 2 locations, I think the only thing that haunts these properties and the other occupants are me :D

Not really, the only weird things that have happened are leaving my room to get a glass of water the other night and on my return there was a real strong smell of my aftershave, like it had just been squirted... And the TV turned on by itself the other day, sure there is a perfectly reasonable explanation.  

Nothing like the experience that me, my dad & my brother had when staying in a Scottish cottage back in 1998...  :help:

This...  https://forum.netweather.tv/topic/81162-ghostly-happenings/page-5#entry3032272

Its a little bit when you thought you turned youre light off in youre bedroom when you returned its on or vica virsa.....Weird???

No 'hauntings' around here...Just a bunch of silly old folk tales about succubi and incubi and all that sort of malarkey.

No 'hauntings' around here...Just a bunch of silly old folk tales about succubi and incubi and all that sort of malarkeyIm on about

Im on about youre House :D

Do you have a explanation for that because I don't of any natural doing.

Things in my garage move about on their own accord, think I have a part time poltergeist :diablo:

Things in my garage move about on their own accord, think I have a part time poltergeist :diablo:

or you're just untidy lassie :0...

TBH I have no idea... Never had anything like that happen before in the house and I've lived here for over 10 years. 

Electrical malfunction. Happens in a lot of devices, but it's just more obvious when it happens to a tv or radio. This is according to my electrician cousin when I asked him about an old radio that used to turn on by itself.

Same sort of thing as your heart occasionally missing a beat or having a palpitation.

Nobody's house is haunted. Hope that helps.

No, and anyone who claims that their house is haunted, or to have had a supernatural experience, is lying, or was doped up on amphetamines at the time.

My TV turns itself off - because it is  timed to do so, after so long, to save power.. my Sky+ box does the same thing.

No, and anyone who claims that their house is haunted, or to have had a supernatural experience, is lying, or was doped up on amphetamines at the time.

My TV turns itself off - because it is  timed to do so, after so long, to save power.. my Sky+ box does the same thing.

OJDnPOR.png

Nobody's house is haunted. Hope that helps.

Agreed! Nobody's house is haunted, but my garage is :D

woops that might have been me in my younger days :0...

I have saw alot of things from shadowy figures, red lights under the bed, faceless heads peeking around the door, voices and things moving around by thereselves, also the dog barks at things when theres nothing there, believe me or not but this house is very hauted lol. Strange thing is i am not scared, whatever it is, it is sending off positive vibes lol.

Hello Folks! Just wondered if you have any sinister goings on in youre house you cant explain? I sometimes get a feel that someone is watching me from behind. ie when Im cleaning my teeth at the sink! Do you hear things go bump in the night, or feel something that makes you feel very cold and insecure?

Use to socks moved by themselves from the chair to the table once.

Heard lots of weird noises and footsteps going up the stairs at night when there was nobody about,our neighbours house is haunted too very very old at 700 years old.

A few mediums came one day and one couldn`t stand still very unnerved,he had to go back outside,he`s a much stronger medium to our older neighbor.

A woman drowned herself many years ago in the brook close by the house, so my dad said.

I felt a cold tap on my shoulder yesterday ,connecting my hose pipe ...:0...

I noticed a tap on the window, but I put it down to an idiot plumber...

I felt a cold tap on my shoulder yesterday ,connecting my hose pipe ...:0...

I`m sure computers themselves are haunted,the strange things they do like black out and do all sorts of bizzare tricks.

I have saw alot of things from shadowy figures, red lights under the bed, faceless heads peeking around the door, voices and things moving around by thereselves, also the dog barks at things when theres nothing there, believe me or not but this house is very hauted lol. Strange thing is i am not scared, whatever it is, it is sending off positive vibes lol.

Excuse me for asking and please don't answer if you don't want to, this is going to sound rude, but there is a reason why I'm asking: are you on any medication for mental health?

I`m sure computers themselves are haunted,the strange things they do like black out and do all sorts of bizzare tricks.

Also kettles and wastepaper bins. But not toasters. Toasters are never haunted.