Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

knocker

Uploading photos to a post

I've been trying to upload some JPG photos to a post and it keeps coming up with 'error no file selected'.

If its easier just upload them to a 3rd party site and paste the link into the image box on the tool bar

That's probably true SS but I don't have a third party site to upload to. It's never been a problem before.

Testing

post-2-0-14074600-1446318333_thumb.jpg

Seems fine here Knocker, is it a particular set of photos, do other images you try work?

Sorry Paul belay my posts as I've just had another senior moment. Forgot to resize so the file was too large. I'm just off to make the phone call.

Paul,

I've got a similar problem but different - trying to change the photo on my profile but it is not coming through.

I am selecting a photo I already have on my computer and I am sure it is larger than 200 pxs.

Have you any advice please.

Mike

is it possible to import video from other social media such as facebook?

Not at the moment, but I believe it will be soon when we upgrade to a new version of the forum software.

Paul,

I've got a similar problem but different - trying to change the photo on my profile but it is not coming through.

I am selecting a photo I already have on my computer and I am sure it is larger than 200 pxs.

Have you any advice please.

Mike

This way works for some, to change your avatar photo (photo on my profile)

upload your pic on to your gallery then follow this post i done for Big Snow who was having the same problem,

https://forum.netweather.tv/topic/83158-the-midlands-weather-chat/page-94#entry3272787 Hope this helps :)