Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mokidugway

Do you believe in Father Christmas :0...

Well ,there's a God thread ........

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  METH LAB DISCOVERED IN SANTA'S GROT HOLE

:oops: WRONG THREAD!

No! Same as god! Go away until Spring!!!

No.. The question is.. How many in here that don't believe in God dress up as santa or bring their kids to meet him?

My kids understand that me and mum buy all their presents.

Suspect so. And in receipt of multiple benefits...

Are we drunk, or is our lack of alcohol provoking coherence...

No.. The question is.. How many in here that don't believe in God dress up as santa or bring their kids to meet him?

My kids understand that me and mum buy all their parents.

I always hated the Santa myth, I worked it out at age 10 but let it go on a few years because I was scared. I think the whole thing is weird in today's world. I have no kids, but I would not do Santa if I had...

Lack of ,will be dry till Friday :(...

Me too, oh bugger, life's real!

I always hated the Santa myth, I worked it out at age 10 but let it go on a few years because I was scared. I think the whole thing is weird in today's world. I have no kids, but I would not do Santa if I had...

Workplace secret santas are the pits! What a load of crap!

Tbh I did believe when I was younger.. Fool! :-))

I only hope the boogey man is not true.. On saint nick yes he does exsist and is real in the minds of every child.. like fairys you have to believe ;) ... 

I only hope the boogey man is not true.. On saint nick yes he does exsist and is real in the minds of every child.. like fairys you have to believe ;) ...

the magic is soon replaced by realism then cynicism ,such is life ....

the magic is soon replaced by realism then cynicism ,such is life ....

Well with that attitude :nonono: Lump of coal for you  :closedeyes: netweather secrete santa anyone?

Well with that attitude :nonono: Lump of coal for you  :closedeyes: netweather secrete santa anyone?

but there's proxy magic , grandchildren :).....

but there's proxy magic , grandchildren :).....

So more coal?  :diablo:

I only believe in things that I have seen. I haven't seen God but I have seen Santa, he was in my local shopping center in December, shoplifting from Boots for some reason. :cc_confused: :cc_confused: Maybe that's how he gets everyone's gifts at Christmas, by ahem......... borrowing them. :cc_confused:

I only believe in things that I have seen. I haven't seen God but I have seen Santa, he was in my local shopping center in December, shoplifting from Boots for some reason. :cc_confused: :cc_confused: Maybe that's how he gets everyone's gifts at Christmas, by ahem......... borrowing them. :cc_confused:

When you have get so many gifts.. you need to cut corners... he could of got them on credit... but then everyone would know his address...  :cold:

my kids announced to me this year that they know the tooth fairy, father christmas and all magic doesn't exist... and they knew all along........7 and 9 years, (prob left it a year too late but we were cautious of upsetting pesky friends and cousins with real needs for made up stuff). hooray!  but I said as long as that means we can all have stockings and they can start being father christmasses too and give us little surprises sometimes, they said that would be good  :D

no children so just the pub then :yahoo: RESULT!