Sign in to follow this  
Spikecollie

Amazing shopping experiences

Stop all the criticism of shops and shopping. Concentrate on the good times...in real shops.

I have been doing a lot of price comparison research over recent days here in France, regarding our purchase of a woodburner. We have loads of free wood, almost endless amounts, so it is a necessity. We know what model we want, and the price has varied between 600 and 1400 euros.

Found a non-mainstream shop that was selling the woodburner at 348 euros. Couldn't buy online, so I went to the shop this afternoon. A long drive, but wasn't it worth it. It's being delivered for 15 euros (50 kilometres) the week after next. I asked if I could have it added to a newly opened free loyalty card, not just YES, but a 10% discount on a first purchase. Not just that, but the guy was very specific with what help would be needed getting it into the house (65kg is a big load). They will unload, bring it in and put it exactly where I want it.

I love personal shopping!

Edited by Spikecollie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, lassie23 said:

I purchased an apple, very happy with the whole experience 

Bought a Rolex  for my 50 th birthday  ,whole expereriance was naff , hate posh places especially  jewelers 🍓

1 hour ago, lassie23 said:

I purchased an apple, very happy with the whole experience 

I bought myself some frozen sausages...it was well cool!

i bought a Ginsters pie from Clarks and unfortunately, i had to take it back because i found a size 9 shoe init

very rarely go into a real shop. You know with a door and shelves and a till. And moaning people.

Shopping would so great if it wasn't for the people.

get you **** card out of your purse while you wait in the queue *&*^$^£$^&**(😠🤬😤 

Edited by Dami