Jump to content
Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
Summer Sun

EFL Cup And The Emirates FA Cup Discussion

Recommended Posts

Hard fought win against a very good city side  to win at Ashton is no mean feat  they are on a very good run       one win from Wembley  which is amazing really  be nice to take the lad for a afternoon out  seeing as the last time we played at Wembley in the fa cup was 1960    fingers crossed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good win for the Swans today, Dan James in great form. Fingers crossed for a favourable home tie, I have never seen us in the FA Semi Finals. 

But a question was VAR in operation, as we had a goal belatedly disallowed for offside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, J10 said:

Good win for the Swans today, Dan James in great form. Fingers crossed for a favourable home tie, I have never seen us in the FA Semi Finals. 

But a question was VAR in operation, as we had a goal belatedly disallowed for offside.

Just two matches this weekend

Brighton v Derby
Chelsea v Man U

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Summer Sun said:

Just two matches this weekend

Brighton v Derby
Chelsea v Man U

Cheers for that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Quarter-final draw will be on BBC One tonight following the conclusion of the Chelsea v Man U game

The matches will be played on the weekend of 15th to 18th March

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How long will sarri get  it's like watching wolves  with Utd at the moment  good first half for them  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quarter-final draw

Swansea City v Manchester City
Watford v Crystal Palace
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester United
Millwall v Brighton & Hove Albion

________________________________________________________________

Matches to be played on the weekend of 15th to 18th March 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CreweCold said:

Wolves vs Man U 😲 @weirpig

Lol  good game  thankfully it's a home tie for us  you will probably go in favourites  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, weirpig said:

How long will sarri get  it's like watching wolves  with Utd at the moment  good first half for them  

Doubt it'll be long

Fans booing his changes again seems intent on not going attacking ala Jose at UTD

The honeymoon period is well and truly over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a way thats tougher than being drawn against City.

You have to beat whats in-front of you though and we will go to Molineux confident of winning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phew, was getting worried that Wo1ve5 had a chance of winning the whole thing for a brief moment...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

City favourites at evens  Utd second at 7-2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, weirpig said:

City favourites at evens  Utd second at 7-2 

I wouldn't bet against a City UTD final

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big numbers for the FA Cup last night

8.1m peak audience
1.4m requests via the iPlayer

It's the most watched match of the domestic season so far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Summer Sun said:

Big numbers for the FA Cup last night

8.1m peak audience
1.4m requests via the iPlayer

It's the most watched match of the domestic season so far

Chelsea have slowly become sheet, maybe they need to sack their manager and bring in john terry to start winning like United, only thing is JT is as thick as two planks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lassie23 said:

Chelsea have slowly become sheet, maybe they need to sack their manager and bring in john terry to start winning like United, only thing is JT is as thick as two planks

is he though?...millions in the bank nice house and plenty of top notch cars..mind you he did sleep his way to the top 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, cheeky_monkey said:

is he though?...millions in the bank nice house and plenty of top notch cars..mind you he did sleep his way to the top 🤔

 that's what thick people do, maybe not wayne rooney lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the Quarter-final matches will be shown on TV

Saturday, 16th March

Watford v Crystal Palace  - 12:15  - BT Sport

Swansea City v Manchester City - 17:20 - BT Sport

Wolves v Manchester United - 19:55 - BBC One

Sunday, 17th March

Millwall v Brighton & Hove Albion - 14.00 - BBC One

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...