Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cyclonic happiness

4th Major Explosion at Chinese Chemical Factory!

When my last thread thread was shut down because I said that , and I quote "Awaiting more 'disasters and accidents' should be China's turn next if the pattern holds."   

I was called a 'tin hatter' and all the malarkey. I don't know how many more people have to die before it's taken seriously?

​I honestly believe it's the start of the war with America and China. Either that or we shall keep on getting co-incidences for the rest of the year.

This is a serious discussion and should be taken as such!

http://www.thebigwobble.org/2015/09/china-under-attack-yet-another-massive.html

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/chemical-factory-explodes-in-china-killing-one-person-31493405.html

america will be next

It's not serious discussion if it's purely based on "I believe" and nothing more.

This is a country with 1 billion people and not great safety records. Accidents are going to happen. What evidence do you have that would suggest the Americans are behind it?

It's not serious discussion if it's purely based on "I believe" and nothing more.

This is a country with 1 billion people and not great safety records. Accidents are going to happen. What evidence do you have that would suggest the Americans are behind it?

Exactly Nick.

No doubt, if I could be bothered to look, Im sure I could find plenty of explosions having occurred at Chinese chemical plants. Just a case of a particularly large explosion bringing attention to later ones.

Exactly Nick.

No doubt, if I could be bothered to look, Im sure I could find plenty of explosions having occurred at Chinese chemical plants. Just a case of a particularly large explosion bringing attention to later ones.

Yup. Does that mean that the explosion at that wood processing plant here is China attacking the US allies?

I bet if a nuclear bomb dropped on your house, you'd explain it away as an 'accident'?

No point in even talking to people like you, you just lock down and don't consider all the options.

Why don't you go and ask the Chinese government for all the data on the explosions, do you think they'd give it to you?

I don't know why I bother!

(awaits typical mockery and intellectual bullying so beloved by this forum)

I bet if a nuclear bomb dropped on your house, you'd explain it away as an 'accident'?

No point in even talking to people like you, you just lock down and don't consider all the options.

Why don't you go and ask the Chinese government for all the data on the explosions, do you think they'd give it to you?

I don't know why I bother!

(awaits typical mockery and intellectual bullying so beloved by this forum)

I...what?

Chemicals when not looked after properly, especially if there is a fire burning around them go boom spectacularly, usually in the form of a BLEVE explosion or two and if gas gets into the air, nough said. People can believe what they like. What would interest me most in these explosions would be what started the original fires, and if those fires were suspicious in anyway, before things went boom.

Can you confirm any of them were? 

If so can you confirm they were started by the americans, or by people running the equivalent of an insurance scam over there, or by silly arsonists that like watching things burn. Those are the questions we need to look at if you really think something is going on. I've not researched this myself in anyway way. If you think there is look properly and show your findings, I may start listening.

Locking this, I've already covered the reasons for locking the original one with you CH, so not sure why we're revisiting.