Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weather-history

Favourite type of biscuit?

Difficult one for me to choose but I do like Bourbon Creams, Digestives and variations, Rich Tea, Custard Creams and Hob Nobs.

I don't eat a lot of biscuits but I do love shortbread, ginger creams and chocolate hobnobs. In terms of posh biscuits, those Foxes ones you get at chritmas with the thick chocolate and shortbread. Drool.

Chocolate Hobnobs. End of discussion!

Rich Tea and Digestives for duncking in a hot cuppa.

Choc hob nobs and dark choc digestives.

Dark Chocolate Digestives and Maryland Cookies (not a fan of the chewy ones) would by my top 2. After that, maybe Bourbon Creams and Fig Rolls.

COOKIES!attachicon.gifimages.jpg

This, I never get the mass produced biscuits but get the Cookies from Coop supermarket every now and then.

They have some very nice stem ginger ones I haven't seen anywhere else,but they are all rather nice.

Good old fashioned.... Nice  :)

But if we are talking choc' ones....Chocolate Digestives, but sorry no Dunking  :)

Edit, then again I'm partial to a box of broken biscuits....At first always trying to find the almost non broken ones :D

When i was expecting, I had a thing for lemon biscuits, but before that my favorite were Mcvites  Boasters, with the huge chucks of chocolate, but you only got six in a pack. 

i forgot to add malted milk biscuits covered in milk chocolate.

But to be honest give me any biscuits i will happily sit there and eat.

Yes also Chocolate hobnobs. I can polish a packet off no problem with a cup of Tea.. 

Rich Tea, the only biscuit worth talking about! :D

Good old fashioned.... Nice  :)

But if we are talking choc' ones....Chocolate Digestives, but sorry no Dunking  :)

Edit, then again I'm partial to a box of broken biscuits....At first always trying to find the almost non broken ones :D

I'm with you on the no dunking rule. Just never the appeal, especially of soggy lumps at the bottom of your tea!

Good old chocolate chip for me. Chocolate hobnob also a favourite though.

Plain digestives for dunking, chocolate digestives for eating.

Dark chocolate digestives...weirdly I like rich tea fingers but don't like rich tea biscuits even though they are the same..to me they taste different..hate hob knobs in all forms..party rings they were nice though...and of course jammy dodgers!!

Dark chocolate digestives...weirdly I like rich tea fingers but don't like rich tea biscuits even though they are the same..to me they taste different..hate hob knobs in all forms..party rings they were nice though...and of course jammy dodgers!!

I didn't know you could get Rich Tea fingers,

there you go...you must have seen these surely?

Tasteless things, need a thick layer of milk chocolate to liven them up. :D

Tasteless things, need a thick layer of milk chocolate to liven them up. :D

stack four together and dunk into cup of tea..very nice.

Well my hypothesis of hob-knobs being universally liked is down the toilet.  :rofl:

Milk/plain Chocolate Digestives dunked in tea or coffee, and Garibaldis.

Do Farley's Rusks count? :D