Local
Radar
Snow?
Sign in to follow this  
Summer Sun

UEFA Champions League

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Beverley Lass said:

Hi all, wonder if anyone can advise a techno' numpty that is me please.
I have just discovered that you can watch the BT European football matches for free online
on their BT YouTube site.  Wish I had know that for all the previous matches !
I am very keen to watch the Spurs v Liverpool final.

Do you just tune in straight away to the BT YouTube site or is there any preps I need to do in advance ?
And could I get the BT YouTube to show on my TV screen now I have a new Amazon Fire Stick ?
I was thinking there might be a free app' for that ?

Thanks anyone that can help.
B.  🙂  

BT only put selected games online via YouTube the vast majority are PPV 

For the final you just simply go onto the BT Sport YouTube page closer to kick off and the match will be available to watch 

I'm not familiar with Fire Stick but I believe it has a web browser built in? If, so I think you can just search YouTube and it takes you straight to it then search as you would on a browser. 

An official App is coming to Fire Stick but it won't be until later this year

The YouTube app is on most smart TVs, Blu-Rays, games consoles and Chromecast 

Edited by Summer Sun

1 minute ago, Summer Sun said:

For the final you just simply go onto the BT Sport YouTube closer to kick off and the match will be available to watch 

I'm not familiar with Fire Stick but I believe it has a web browser built in? If, so I think you can just search YouTube and it takes you straight to it then search as you would on a browser. 

Thank you ever so much SS    🙂    

9 minutes ago, Beverley Lass said:

Hi all, wonder if anyone can advise a techno' numpty that is me please.
I have just discovered that you can watch the BT European football matches for free online
on their BT YouTube site.  Wish I had know that for all the previous matches !
I am very keen to watch the Spurs v Liverpool final.

Do you just tune in straight away to the BT YouTube site or is there any preps I need to do in advance ?
And could I get the BT YouTube to show on my TV screen now I have a new Amazon Fire Stick ?
I was thinking there might be a free app' for that ?

Thanks anyone that can help.
B.  🙂  

Hello @Beverley Lass

As far as I can see, they didn't show the semi's, etc on their you tube channel, but they will be showing the final for free. They've done the same for the last 3 years.

You should therefore just be able to go to https://www.youtube.com/user/BTSportOfficial

and play it on the day.

I don't have a Fire Stick, so I don't know if that has the You Tube app installed on it. If it does, you could use that.

Furthermore, if you have a Smart TV, it might have you tube installed on it. I'm pretty sure mine does, but I've never tried it.

I have the BT app (and account) on my tablet and I use my ChromeCast (similar to the Fire Stick) to watch it on TV. Works a treat.

8 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

For the final you just simply go onto the BT Sport YouTube page closer to kick off and the match will be available to watch 

What SS said. 😀

1 hour ago, jtay said:

Hello @Beverley Lass

As far as I can see, they didn't show the semi's, etc on their you tube channel, but they will be showing the final for free. They've done the same for the last 3 years.

You should therefore just be able to go to https://www.youtube.com/user/BTSportOfficial

and play it on the day.

I don't have a Fire Stick, so I don't know if that has the You Tube app installed on it. If it does, you could use that.

Furthermore, if you have a Smart TV, it might have you tube installed on it. I'm pretty sure mine does, but I've never tried it.

I have the BT app (and account) on my tablet and I use my ChromeCast (similar to the Fire Stick) to watch it on TV. Works a treat.

Many thanks jtay  🙂

I do not have a 'smart' TV or a BT subscription (I have Sky sports) but have just bought the Amazon Fire Stick with a view to watching lots of
my beloved tennis on Amazon Prime .  But if I can sort the football final on a TV screen too that will be fab.
Seems whatever, I will get to see it online so that's pleased me.

B.  🙂 

1 hour ago, Beverley Lass said:

Many thanks jtay  🙂

I do not have a 'smart' TV or a BT subscription (I have Sky sports) but have just bought the Amazon Fire Stick with a view to watching lots of
my beloved tennis on Amazon Prime .  But if I can sort the football final on a TV screen too that will be fab.
Seems whatever, I will get to see it online so that's pleased me.

B.  🙂 

Or just get a chipped box?.  Whispers and scuttles away 

Liverpool have been given the more luxurious home dressing room for the Champions League final against Tottenham in Madrid.

The Reds were nominated as the away team by UEFA for the showpiece occasion on June 1, but due to security reasons they will now benefit from the facilities usually afforded to Atletico.

The home dressing room in the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium is considerably bigger and plusher than the one that hosts visiting teams.

Does not make mush sense that tbh.. But its good for us... Even though makes no sense...

Tottenham are going to show the Champions League final at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium with tickets priced at £10 for adults and £5 for kids

Man City are facing a one-year ban from the Champions League 

When it takes place is open to question as they would obviously have the right to appeal so it might not come into effect until 2020

Posted (edited)

Expect a twitter meltdown and fan frenzy on his ref records... Yet not a important anymore thanks to VAR 

Edited by Wiltshire_snow_lover

3 hours ago, Summer Sun said:

Man City are facing a one-year ban from the Champions League 

When it takes place is open to question as they would obviously have the right to appeal so it might not come into effect until 2020

They should be banned permanently, mickey mouse clubs with zero European pedigree shouldn't be allowed in this competition.😜

😜

To be honest i think its time to get rid of FFP  it does nothing but keep the top clubs at the top   i doubt any real action will happen  possibly a fine  

58 minutes ago, weirpig said:

To be honest i think its time to get rid of FFP  it does nothing but keep the top clubs at the top   i doubt any real action will happen  possibly a fine  

PSG escaped any punishment despite buying Neymar and MBappe for 400 million Euro, so I suppose Man City will be using those lawyers. Whole thing's a joke.

Spurs and Liverpool fans without tickets have flown to Madrid only to find the match won't be on big screens within the City whilst the two designated fan zones are shutting just before kickoff 

A minute's silence will be observed before the Champions League final tonight following the tragic death of José Antonio Reyes

Saturday curry on the hob; 2L bottle of Blackthorn in the fridge.

Tension building here in Chez BB.

Hope it is an exciting match - it's a cup final, played 3 weeks after end of PL, so anything could happen i feel.

I've got us down for a 3-2 win, BB. But Pool will score the first goal, on 5 minutes!:oldgood:

Where can I watch Liverpool make a dog's dinner of trying to win another champions league final as I don't have BT waffle?😣

1 minute ago, Ed Stone said:

I've got us down for a 3-2 win, BB. But Pool will score the first goal, on 5 minutes!:oldgood:

y-word army getting smashed by Northerners tonight.