Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Summer Sun

UEFA Champions League

Recommended Posts

Just now, Nick L said:

Don't tell these lot...

image.png.1c80621047a5a84bd7a5ff781c107bc3.png

image.thumb.png.f9d554bacc2d22c8d772e22b5b015002.png

Your fascination with Liverpool is very strange  why would you be bothered ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could be another all english final in the Europa league too (and as people know whoever wins that automatically get into the CL)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Onto Thursday   could it be?    Glum faces around u e f a  and fifa  if it did 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe it's only the second time an all English final in a European cup comp has happened   one even included  the mighty wolves   special times 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/05/2019 at 13:46, Yarmy said:

I'd fancy Ajax to do Barca in the final (if that's how it turns out). They were all over Spurs in the first half hour, and it only got competitive when Spurs went more direct. Barca are never going to go direct, and their defence is not what it once was. I watched Ajax beat Juventus and they were tremendous: the best football I've seen from any team this season (apart from Norwich, of course).

🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! Fair play to Spurs, it shows the rest of Europe that our big 6 sides(include United in that of course) are up there as being the best teams in the world. Fair play to the big 6, they are all invested well since Leicester won the title and we certainly got the best players and coaches for sure. 

The rest of the PL can only hope for 7th unless they got a sugar daddy because they have no chance of breaking into that exclusive group on a constant basis. If Arsenal win there last 2 Europa games then be 5 very strong teams in the UCL again. 

Man united will be back also, only need the defence sorted out because on there day there attack is immense also. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, weirpig said:

I believe it's only the second time an all English final in a European cup comp has happened   one even included  the mighty wolves   special times 

I'm sure utd and Chelsea made it to the final 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, weirpig said:

Your fascination with Liverpool is very strange  why would you be bothered ? 

Didn't see said moderator congratulate Liverpool, did a scouser nick nick's car and scar him for life and now he is anti liverpool:unknw:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes sorry I ment 2 finals before   Utd and Chelsea   and spurs and wolves   bloody phone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All this excitement with both come back kids, I need something mind-numbing to relax me, thank god for the Europa tomorrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lassie23 said:

All this excitement with both come back kids, I need something mind-numbing to relax me, thank god for the Europa tomorrow

Lol  don't diss it  it's ours next year  if city does us a favour that is 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lassie23 said:

Didn't see said moderator congratulate Liverpool, did a scouser nick nick's car and scar him for life and now he is anti liverpool:unknw:

And remember how suarez was the biggest villain in the world when he was at Liverpool according to the same moderator 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is my prediction for the Champions League Final.

the winners will be ......

 

 

 

English.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, J10 said:

Here is my prediction for the Champions League Final.

the winners will be ......

 

 

 

English.

Edging your bets there kid   a few months back  I went for spurs   I'll stick with that   but to be fair it's anyone's  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see Glenn is able to celebrate like that when a few months back he was close to death

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, weirpig said:

I believe it's only the second time an all English final in a European cup comp has happened   one even included  the mighty wolves   special times 

Chelsea-United 2008

Edit- just seen your edit lol

Edited by CreweCold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK spurs, do us all a favour now and beat the scousers please thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, D.V.R said:

And remember how suarez was the biggest villain in the world when he was at Liverpool according to the same moderator 🤔

I also remember Liverpool fans sticking up for Suarez's underhand ways when he was playing for them, yet were giving him crap all last night and booing him for... You guessed it, underhand ways 🤔 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So proud of my boys tonight.couple of my mates went and said it was best away night of their lives!!Gotta go to the final as this is a once in a lifetime event for me.Not sure er indoors will be too happy but I will take my chances lol!!

 

COYS!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, CreweCold said:

OK spurs, do us all a favour now and beat the scousers please thank you 

Must be hard when your team is irrelevant, Enjoy the Europa for years to come if that... more like mid table 

Edited by Wiltshire_snow_lover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Wiltshire_snow_lover said:

Must be hard when your team is irrelevant, Enjoy the Europa for years to come if that... more like mid table 

You lot would know all about that in all fairness 🤔 You finished 8th (yes 8th) in the '15/'16 season. We've not been that low. I seem to remember a lot of 'Pool fans starting to get on Klopp's back the following season.

Also, we can't be that irrelevant as any forum or have your say on United is always invaded by 'Pool supporters. 

Edited by CreweCold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, CreweCold said:

You lot would know all about that in all fairness 🤔 You finished 8th (yes 8th) in the '15/'16 season. We've not been that low. I seem to remember a lot of 'Pool fans starting to get on Klopp's back the following season.

Also, we can't be that irrelevant as any forum or have your say on United is always invaded by 'Pool supporters. 

Your deluded but thats ok,, Your a mid table side now.. if you want to go one better 100 pound bet you wont make top four next year?  your a mid table team I think betfair can so you up for the bet? lets make it happen 

Edited by Wiltshire_snow_lover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Wiltshire_snow_lover said:

Your deluded but thats ok,, Your a mid table side now.. if you want to go one better 100 pound bet you wont make top four next year?  your a mid table team I think betfair can so you up for the bet? lets make it happen 

😂

A liverpool fan calling another person deluded. I've heard it all now.

Your lot have been deluded personified for 20 odd years!

Edited by CreweCold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, CreweCold said:

I also remember Liverpool fans sticking up for Suarez's underhand ways when he was playing for them, yet were giving him crap all last night and booing him for... You guessed it, underhand ways 🤔 

I wasn't talking to you..

Btw, I haven't typed anything about Suarez since he left🤔

I just want to say as well.. I'm not into this childish tit for tat arguments - got better things to do with my life.

Edited by D.V.R

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...