Sign in to follow this  
Stormyking

Gamers!

Right you whoever fellow gamers thats out there?!?!

Ps4, Xbox, Nintendo or  PC who has got what and who prefers what and what games ya got!

If PS4 add me!

hi!

I'm a gamer chic. Been gaming since the 80's LCD games and table tops, then moved on to the amiga, and mega drive. Hubs has play stations but now it's PC games where it's at.

I got a computer to play the sims, my favourite was the sims 2, would be up for hours creating my houses and doing my stories *a=hem* but it was boring and lonely, so during a shopping trip I saw two games that caught my eye, WoW and Guildwars - online games. It was guildwars that won out, the best thing I ever did. I met some lovely people had some amazing laughs, played that for over 6 years. That game took me to Aion, where i have played since 2009 and did my first open beta, my next was guildwars 2, but due to health issues I stayed on aion, which is now clocking up nearly 6 years this september as well.

I'm an armour freak. My characters have many sets of armour. In aion I also have 15 houses <3

You are never too old to play games!

Haha I like the sims! I like the creativity of it and other games like that... I do wana go on pc soon aswell, mainly for games like the new Ark and stuff like that.

I am into the usual Fifa, COD, GTA and various others too

Its all about PC gaming for me. Steam is where its at nowadays :)  Thats a very usefull and powerfull platform, with everything in one place, ability to chat in the overlay whilst playing a game etc.

Currently play a lot of Dota 2 and watch all the pro tournaments. The main one last week awarded over 6 million dollars to the winning team!!! Amazing and im glad gaming is becoming well known. Im hoping for 'Sky Sports Gaming' before too long haha :p  But yeah Dota 2 is a great game, lots of fun and always different. So many heroes to choose from.

I also play Star Trek Online a lot too (im a huge trekkie) so im well into my online gaming with those 2 games and ive just poked my nose into Final Fantasy 14 too, which looks very nice graphics. MMOs are great!

I do have a PS3 but not played on that in ages really.

Edited by Winter Cold

Has KerPlunk and Connect 4 come out on the PS3 yet? What about Hungry Hungry Hippies? :unknw:  :blink2:

My sons are gamers..i dabble a bit mainly on Fifa on the XBOX one..sometimes have a go on GTA V..currently playing SimCity on my ipad also.

I have an xbone and ps4, no point adding me though, I rarely get time to play, if I do it's after the wife has gone to bed and I prefer to play with myself late at night.

• Like 1

PS3 for me, Aliens:Colonial Marines, Assassins Creed IV, Borderlands 2, COD:MW3, FarCry 3, GTAV, Littlebigplanet, Prototype2, and Skate3 

No longer a regular gamer, but do like the Wii and still have a MK1 PS1, have stacks of games and old 8/16bit machines as I like retro old skool, might rebuild a spare PC to play Balders Gate on again.  Also have a lot of those plug in mini consoles.

I tend to be a winter gamer as I am out more when the good weather is here.

PC gamer here, on steam, Bootup0458, actually may be TDNTDE... can't remember! Lol

Ask me what I play, I don't have time to go through my list, as I have about a grands worth of games on my account lol

Edited by Essex Easterly.

Its all about PC gaming for me. Steam is where its at nowadays :)  Thats a very usefull and powerfull platform, with everything in one place, ability to chat in the overlay whilst playing a game etc.

Currently play a lot of Dota 2 and watch all the pro tournaments. The main one last week awarded over 6 million dollars to the winning team!!! Amazing and im glad gaming is becoming well known. Im hoping for 'Sky Sports Gaming' before too long haha :p  But yeah Dota 2 is a great game, lots of fun and always different. So many heroes to choose from.

I also play Star Trek Online a lot too (im a huge trekkie) so im well into my online gaming with those 2 games and ive just poked my nose into Final Fantasy 14 too, which looks very nice graphics. MMOs are great!

I do have a PS3 but not played on that in ages really.

You must let me know your steam id as I have been playing Dota 2 since it's beta days!  :D I have mastered most heroes although invoker and about 2 others I am still awful with.

other games I still play occasionaly include bfme2 and age of empires 2

Edited by Nights King

You must let me know your steam id as I have been playing Dota 2 since it's beta days!  :D I have mastered most heroes although invoker and about 2 others I am still awful with.

other games I still play occasionaly include bfme2 and age of empires 2

Sure thing :)

Always happy for more steam friends! If anyone wants to add me I'm 'romulantalshiar' on there.

f1 2014 on the 360, and battlefield 4 on the one......proud member of XRL racing, IFRL racing and WF1................gamer tag, 'beer and kebab'

I haven't really played that much in the way of console games since I left school. Though I might get a console later this year as I have the funds coming in. Otherwise I play mostly old school games on my laptop, a personal favourite is doom for which I am an active forum member of and also a well respected custom mapper for the game.

I haven't really played that much in the way of console games since I left school. Though I might get a console later this year as I have the funds coming in. Otherwise I play mostly old school games on my laptop, a personal favourite is doom for which I am an active forum member of and also a well respected custom mapper for the game.

Was playing Track 'n' Field today, now that is good old classic stuff (bit nackering though).

Lots of Steam games and I've been playing WOW since 2008.

Was playing Track 'n' Field today, now that is good old classic stuff (bit nackering though).

Did you ever manage to bring a UFO down with the Javelin?!

Did you ever manage to bring a UFO down with the Javelin?!

nope but have heard about it.

Getting to the point of being fed up of waiting that I just might have a crack at programming again just to get tower of babel onto some modern platforms, only released on Amiga and Atari ST AFAIK.  The Unreal dev kit may be useful

I wouldn't class myself as a gamer, and I haven't played on my PS4 in months, but that "Until Dawn" looks interesting, as does "Firewatch".

I wouldn't class myself as a gamer, and I haven't played on my PS4 in months, but that "Until Dawn" looks interesting, as does "Firewatch".

Got a ps3 that i play on once a year, own 2 games :D

A hardcore lack of gamers here!

Consoles i have owned:

Atari 2600

Sinclair ZX 48k Spectrum

Amiga 500

Sega Dreamcast

Nintendo 64

PS1

Xbox

Xbox 360

Games i have really enjoyed:

Frostbite, Atari 2600

Reactor, Atari 2600

Wipeout 64, Nintendo 64

Phantasy star online, Dreamcast (many thousands of hours)

Bejeweled 2 and 3 on xbox 360

Gears of war series, 360

Earth Defence Force series, 360

Currently lashing through the latest installment of EDF as a Wing Diver. Christ, am I really that much of a geek!

I used to game all day long, 13 odd hours or more, but now i'm a mum, I grab bits and pieces.

I think I was pretty 'hardcore' in the day.