Sign in to follow this  
A.J

European Storm & Convective Discussion

2 minutes ago, Supacell said:

My real name is Karl. 

Even though the main storm has stayed out to sea it is still a bit of a mean one. Lots of flashes, some amazing bolts and torrential rainfall. Most of the flashes are out to sea, but some are very close. I think it is moving away now though.

Cheers Karl,looks like Zadar could take another pasting from that biggy.

Another level 2 from Estofex tomorrow and an orange warning from Meteoalarm. I love Croatia!

2 minutes ago, Supacell said:

Another level 2 from Estofex tomorrow and an orange warning from Meteoalarm. I love Croatia!

Cool,some more action to watch then,might be some in good old blighty Wed/Thus,heres hoping,when are you back in the uk?

7 minutes ago, Allseasons-si said:

Cool,some more action to watch then,might be some in good old blighty Wed/Thus,heres hoping,when are you back in the uk?

Yes, I have seen there are some possibilities for the UK. I am back late on Weds and so would be back ready for any action on Thurs. I probably won't travel far though on this occasion.

37 minutes ago, East_England_Stormchaser91 said:

Some epic lightning now showing on that Hvar cam. Brilliant to watch! 

It should be a good lightshow from the next storm as it's tracking a bit further SE to the last one so it will be out to sea just brushing Hvar to the SW.

Edited by Allseasons-si

This looks angry

Edited by Had Worse

Just had another storm over Pula. Main part has stayed way out to sea with almost constant distant thunder but a few fantastic CG bolts and gunshot thunder in a small breakaway part of the storm that came over.

I can see the lightning track, seems to be shy of land.

The Adriatic is a storm magnet at the moment!

It has been very quiet here in Pula this evening. One more night before I return to the UK, so one more chance to get some Adriatic storm goodness. Nothing heading this way yet but I have learnt the Adriatic storm machine can produce storms in minutes and all forecasts are going for thunderstorms tonight.

Live now in Dubrovnik and with sound. Lots of flashes and thunder

https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/hrvatska/dubrovacko-neretvanska/dubrovnik/gruz-dubrovnik.html

Crazy on this one but no sound

https://www.whatsupcams.com/en/webcams/croatia/dubrovnik-neretva/dubrovnik/dubrovnik-banje-beach/

Edited by OddSpot

Shame i missed the storm in Hvar earlier,i bet it was the best one out of three nights there,

just caught this one in Dubrovnik just now,there is a little storm to the north.

d.thumb.png.ee5b3bff15716b4dec3e0acf8384774e.png

Just captured these shots from playback.

vlcsnap-2019-07-09-23h31m32s455.thumb.png.3ea0de5605e75eba6696c418c7f49283.png

this one turned out like a noose ha ha.

vlcsnap-2019-07-09-23h35m21s426.thumb.png.c0cc6d59cb27a08b45809acb8cb98bde.pngvlcsnap-2019-07-09-23h35m28s611.thumb.png.eb3ef2f442614f618f017a7631bdb199.png

just hoping that big one in Albania carries on and reaches Thessaloniki,Greece cos that is a good webcam.

https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/ellada/makedonia/thessaloniki/thessaloniki.html

Edited by Allseasons-si

Nope,looks like that Albanian storm is dying down now and has changed course too.