Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Allseasons-si

Radio ads you hate

I don't know if there is a topic on this but i will make one anyway,please feel free to put it in a topic that is allready open mods

at work we have the radio on around the factory,and recently the channel has been changed from hallam fm(which i hated) to heart radio(even worse)

now to the point,it keeps on repeating every 15 minutes or so of an add that is getting literately on my nerves and it is,become a driving instructor for half the price and you get your fee of training after 8 weeks back after 2 years,sounds great but i am sick to my back teeth of hearing it

going in tomorrow to try and get the channel changed

another one is,claim your ppi back,it is relentless :wallbash:

+,heart radio have old songs on it yes,but i am sick of hearing the same old songs,change to the record...........

I used to listen to radio on the drive to work..ads? So bad I can't even remember them.

I switch channels as soon as adverts come on the tractor,otherwise I play classic tapes/cds.

As for the car I don`t even listen to the radio can`t get any tidy reception on the car radio anyway and good tunes are hard to come by as they are screechy or the chanell changes by itself,much worse than what it use to be,so I just put CDs on.

• Warm run-up to Easter but a destabilising low means sunshine and showers at the weekend

High pressure is keeping our weather settled at the moment, and in the main it'll stay that way until the end of the week. But with low pressure helping to destabilise the atmosphere this weekend, the sunshine will be joined by some heavy showers. Read the full update here

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

Lockdown Gardening - Top Tips for New Gardeners

Lockdown Gardening - Top Tips for New Gardeners - Blog by Jenny Bell WWW.NETWEATHER.TV In the first in a regular series of gardening articles, Jenny Bell gives her top tips for new gardeners who are maybe taking their first gardening steps during the lockdown.  

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather