Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

acjv962

[Academic] Kindly need your helps on my research.

Hi lovely people,

I hope it's appropriate for me to post a message here. My name is Chialing Lee, I am looking for volunteers to take part in my research project, which is about Personal information sharing and exchange in the digital era and is part of my degree course and dissertation, MSc Behavioural Economics at City University London. 

In this study, participants will be asked to assess their attitude, behaviour and valuations toward personal information sharing and exchange. It will involve an online survey of approximately 10-15 minutes in length to fill up 15 sets of questions in total. Here below is the link of my online survey and all your participation is anonymous.

Online survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2JG8QVV

Many thanks for your kindly helps.

Sincerely yours,

Chialing Lee

Hi lovely people,

I hope it's appropriate for me to post a message here. My name is Chialing Lee, I am looking for volunteers to take part in my research project, which is about Personal information sharing and exchange in the digital era and is part of my degree course and dissertation, MSc Behavioural Economics at City University London. 

In this study, participants will be asked to assess their attitude, behaviour and valuations toward personal information sharing and exchange. It will involve an online survey of approximately 10-15 minutes in length to fill up 15 sets of questions in total. Here below is the link of my online survey and all your participation is anonymous.

Online survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2JG8QVV

Many thanks for your kindly helps.

Sincerely yours,

Chialing Lee

Best of luck with your studying ,but to be very clear ,any information posted on the internet can be traced back to its source ,so think before you post ,cheers