Should I take my dinner early then? I usually go at 1.

LOL! Have brunch at 11.30am, make sure it is unhealthy, full of all your favourite foods because at 1pm :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: Unless you have a nuclear bunker, then have a salad. :D

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

World's first drive-thru pasty shop opens...in Cornwall   The world's first drive-thru restaurant selling Cornish pasties has opened in Britain.   The eaterie is the brainchild of the owner of Por

Kim Jong-Un announced at a news conference that North Korea would be sending a man to the sun within ten years! A reporter said - "But the sun is too hot. How can your man land on the sun?” 

Posted Images

Mince pies on sale in Sainsburys already, two for £4.00 :good: Oh.........and the world is going to end tomorrow lunch time! :good::oops: Wrong smiley........ :yahoo: That's better! :D

Damn, I'm going to have to join a different religious cult, the world didn't end at 1pm :oops: I only joined them because you get 100 nectar points. :oops:

• Like 3

Damn, I'm going to have to join a different religious cult, the world didn't end at 1pm :oops: I only joined them because you get 100 nectar points. :oops:

My corned dog bap was okay though! Reckon it would survive a nuclear holocaust anyway.

• Like 2

I didn't get very far, lassie...What a bunch of effing loons!

LOL! Indeed! We can make one up, the effing loons.........now what could they believe in? IDS is the saviour?

The church of euthanasia seems self defeating ....

Do they actually have any members left? :cc_confused:

make up your own. 

the monster ravin' bappy party.

That gets my vote, but only if you're our spiritual leader Bappy! :girl_devil:

• Like 4

I favour the "Zen Dog" movement from Edward Monkton:

“He knows not where he's going,

For the ocean will decide,

Its not the destination,

It's the glory of the rideâ€

• Like 1

Once nothing green and spongy or wiggly comes forth you're OK! Want a total gross out before committing to eating it...here you go. A couple of weeks ago when admittedly, it was very hot over here in France, I killed quite a few house flies and put them in the bin. Clearly one or two were not quite dead and were ready to reproduce. They did just that, in my bin. When I took the bag out for the collection, only a day or so later, the bin and bag were crawling with maggots. Some had escaped and were heading for freedom almost everywhere. It was maggot wars - and I am still finding what look like rice grains but aren't. Mlllaa..came back to the UK and the outside bin was alive too but no bags inside - they just liked the residual bin juice smell I guess. "Asticots" we call them here - but I am glad to be rid...

Watch that trifle...

Edited by Spikecollie

or a tart

Would love to find a tart in my back garden.

I find a lot of balls in my garden. ;)

lol bappy :girl_devil:

Once nothing green and spongy or wiggly comes forth you're OK! Want a total gross out before committing to eating it...here you go. A couple of weeks ago when admittedly, it was very hot over here in France, I killed quite a few house flies and put them in the bin. Clearly one or two were not quite dead and were ready to reproduce. They did just that, in my bin. When I took the bag out for the collection, only a day or so later, the bin and bag were crawling with maggots. Some had escaped and were heading for freedom almost everywhere. It was maggot wars - and I am still finding what look like rice grains but aren't. Mlllaa..came back to the UK and the outside bin was alive too but no bags inside - they just liked the residual bin juice smell I guess. "Asticots" we call them here - but I am glad to be rid...

Watch that trifle...

Well i put it in the fridge so that should stall the maggots for a while, until they reach the warmth of my stomach and start to hatch :bomb::shok: :shok:

Survey suggests the happiest place in the UK is area of Fermanagh & Omagh in Northern Ireland

Well-being survey: Fermanagh and Omagh 'happiest in UK'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34336951?ocid=socialflow_twitter

I live in the most god forsaken, miserable, onion hole according to a recent survey of the most depressing places in the UK, strange because I thought Croydon would come first. :ninja: :ninja:

Edited by lassie23
  • Like 3

Reminds me of my impending London trip :(....

Why don't you clone yourself and send your clone instead, you can buy a cloning kit from Amazon.  It comes with a free teleporter, but make sure Moki mutt doesn't get in with you, or a fly, wasp, crane fly, spider, wood louse etc :help: What if moki mutt and a wood louse got in :shok: Mokidoglouse! :shok:  :shok:

You might even be visiting a nice part of the onion hole London..........like errr..............errmmmm...........errrrrrr..........I'll get back to you on that. :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Edited by lassie23
  • Like 3

You might even be visiting a nice part of the onion hole London..........like errr..............errmmmm...........errrrrrr..........I'll get back to you on that. :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Ruislip was alright last Tuesday afternoon.

Why don't you clone yourself and send your clone instead, you can buy a cloning kit from Amazon.  It comes with a free teleporter, but make sure Moki mutt doesn't get in with you, or a fly, wasp, crane fly, spider, wood louse etc :help: What if moki mutt and a wood louse got in :shok: Mokidoglouse! :shok:  :shok:

staying in the shangri la so it will be full of rich tossers :(..
  • Like 1