Sign in to follow this  
knocker

Breaking news

World's first drive-thru pasty shop opens...in Cornwall

The world's first drive-thru restaurant selling Cornish pasties has opened in Britain.

The eaterie is the brainchild of the owner of Portreath Bakery, which already runs a string of shops producing the pies.

Based in Pool, Cornwall, it opened today and features a 100-seat restaurant, a gluten-free bakery and a state-of-the-art baker-training facility.

Good job they are not Ginsters or it would be tantamount to mass murder.

What next I wonder,,,,,,,,,A drive-thru Whelk stall.

Edited by knocker
  • Like 6

imagine going out on a large one and ordering a Cornish for the road. It's actually an idea. Nice hot meat and potatoes rather than some spicy fatty junk., after a night out. be a great hand warmer waiting for a taxi in winter, and perfect if you missed dinner.

• Like 1

Is this not what greggs is for... Apart from you park and get out...Plus more pasties then the Cornish..

Edited by On_Hiatus

imagine going out on a large one and ordering a Cornish for the road. It's actually an idea. Nice hot meat and potatoes rather than some spicy fatty junk., after a night out. be a great hand warmer waiting for a taxi in winter, and perfect if you missed dinner.

Could you expand on "going out for a large one"?

• Like 2

Would you like large fries with that?

As for the whelk idea, that tickled my cockles. Shell out on some proper fast food for a (sea) change.

Edited by fazer76

You know.... copious amounts of alcohol....and stuff

Going out on the pull. :laugh:

Breaking news, my cat just gulped down a mouse without chewing it. :help::cray: I'm thinking of opening a drive thru squid takeaway IMBY called The Kalamari King! Freshly farmed squid from the famous open sewer of London ( Thames)     mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Free antibiotics with every order. :bad:

• Like 4

Lassies cat :0.....attachicon.gifimage.jpg

As long as it's not Moki Mutt in there, I'll pretend my cat didn't just do that. :shok: It will pass through eventually. :help:

Edited by lassie23
  • Like 3

As long as it's not Moki Mutt in there, I'll pretend my cat didn't just do that. :shok: It will pass through eventually. :help:

lol ,one smelly dog , do you have a wheel barrow for him ??..
  • Like 1

lol ,one smelly dog , do you have a wheel barrow for him ??..

One of your digging machines may come in handy for burying evidence. :whistling:

Which public utility is he running? :girl_devil:

The one that has been overcharging the public for years. :oops:  My cat got a nice huge bonus for a (con) job well done. :girl_devil:

• Like 4

Quality free education? Problems could arise as to what is or may be deemed quality. And who decides these things.

I have watched many gulls attack people eating on the sea front on my home town, nor do they move very fast if a group of them are say on the road.

Poor dog :( Sorry if that had been my dog, protected or not protected...Air gun, HAVE THAT!!! :angry: 

I have watched many gulls attack people eating on the sea front on my home town, nor do they move very fast if a group of them are say on the road.

One even swooped down and stole my fish & chips, once!