Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

North West England - Weather Chat - 03/07/15 onwards

Thunderbolt_

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer heat and winter cold, and a bit of snow when on offer

Lovely afternoon, a bit on the cool side but not bad in the sun.

These crystal clear skies make for perfect walking conditions, just a shame it was a working day for me.

Posted

A bit of a mixed bag today did noticed the leaves coming off the trees quite quickly today

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Atlantic storms, severe gales, blowing snow and frost :)

Well get today out of the way and it's looking pretty decent for a few days as we head towards the weekend! Can't beat some fine settled weather during late September, still some warmth left in the sun to make it feel pleasant! :) 

Posted

Might be lucky today as there's hardly any rain showing up on the radar, much less than was being forecast anyway!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer heat and winter cold, and a bit of snow when on offer

Not the most accurate forecast the BBC have ever put out.

Damp start turning drier ended up as dry start turning wetter and what a miserable last few hours it has been.

Finally drying up a bit now but it's been the worst day up here for over a week.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and blisteringly hot

Increasingly cloudy all day then a band of rain at teatime.  Currently clear with Sc in view looking west.

Posted

Dusk certainly came early today.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunshine and thunderstorms. Mild in winter.

Posted

Cool and bright today with some blustery showers, felt chilly in the wind with a max of 12c. Weather looking superb in the medium term! If you like high pressure anyway! Should be pleasantly warm in the afternoons as well depending on cloud amounts. 

Posted

Cool and bright today with some blustery showers, felt chilly in the wind with a max of 12c. Weather looking superb in the medium term! If you like high pressure anyway! Should be pleasantly warm in the afternoons as well depending on cloud amounts.

A few dry sunny and warm days with cold nights is on the cards and, providing strong winds keep away we should get some brilliant displays as the leaves turn.

I do like this time of year.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and blisteringly hot

Temp now falling quickly, currently 11.8C - suspect tonight will be a chilly 'un.  Pressure rising, now 1011mb

Posted

A very decent outlook, the autumn is currently putting summer to shame, but its quite normal we see our best conditions in the shoulder spring and autumn seasons especially early autumn. Its a bit too early for any proper chill at night, there won't be any cold pool within the high, but we might see a few ground frosts, doubt we will see any air frost though. Temps by day a little above the average which will make a change from recent days. Personally I would like it to be a months time as by then the autumn colours are reaching their peak, and the outlook but be as good as it could get for a splendid autumn show, alas its too early for this.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow,snow,snow!! Ooh and sunny,warm days!!!

Beautiful sunny day, a nip in the air though, so no good for washing bedding and getting it on the line! I believe weekend is supposed to be nice though...it was my birthday on wednesday just gone and what a miserable weather day that was, really weird atmosphere it was, felt very strange! Weve already fot the autumn leaves on the lawn but at last we finally got some pretty flowers opened up from all the bulbs we planted in march!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow,snow,snow!! Ooh and sunny,warm days!!!

P.s. Is there something wrong with the photo uploads in our profiles?? Ive been trying for days to change my profile photo, its uploading but nit showing up if you get me? I thought it just needed time to come up but its been days.