Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Southeast England & East Anglia, Weather Chat...July 1st 2015...

Methuselah

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Varied and not extreme.

Wasn't very warm in Wymondham earlier for my optician's appointment!

Edited by chrisbell-nottheforecaster

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Well a nice start, and then the stratus has just rolled back in again. Ho-hum.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Well today the Triangle really has exceeded all expectations; it's been rather sunny since around 11! :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny Spells or thunderstorms.

Lovely start but cloud soon started to bubble up. But now the cloud is clearing again which is nice. Looking like a nice week ahead.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Snow, Storms. Summer: Heat, Thunder

Grey and cool with drizzle in Cambridge this morning, I half expected a good week this week though looks like that was too much to ask for

Posted

Those of you who knew Southernman, I am sorry to have to tell you that while he had seemed quite well recently, obviously he was terminally ill and we knew that time was drawing short,we didn't realise it was as short as it turned out to be, he became ill yesterday morning and died early this morning.

His last few days were very happy and he spent his last evening on the beach with his children playing with his dog.

The actually dying was very brief and ultimately peaceful as he had been placed in an artificial coma, it was the best death anyone could wish for.

I am going to miss him so much.

• Like 8

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Heat, Cold, Sun

Just back from the walking the dogs.

Feels freezing, cold wind, cold ears & cold hands.

It feels like November out there. It's only 8th September - nearly another 7 months of this to go.

Wet & windy from weekend onwards by the looks of things, a short taster of what's to come all winter I'm sure!

Roll on spring...lol

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, T Storms.

Those of you who knew Southernman, I am sorry to have to tell you that while he had seemed quite well recently, obviously he was terminally ill and we knew that time was drawing short,we didn't realise it was as short as it turned out to be, he became ill yesterday morning and died early this morning.

His last few days were very happy and he spent his last evening on the beach with his children playing with his dog.

The actually dying was very brief and ultimately peaceful as he had been placed in an artificial coma, it was the best death anyone could wish for.

I'm sorry for your loss JennyJane.

Cloudy with sunny spells here so far today, much better than expected so far.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

I'm sorry about your loss, hope yourself and everyone else is doing okay during this dark time.

Weather today - well the same tripe which has plagues this region for the past week or so, persistent stratus.

Posted

Jenny you mentioned Southernman often in your posts he must have meaned a lot to you. I send *hugs* to all those affected by his passing, chin up I know it's not easy... :(

Posted

Drizzling now, was expecting that for most of the day, so it's been much better than forecast.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, snowy winters and thunderstorms!

How terribly sad, I am very sorry for your loss Jenny.

Sleep well Southernman.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: An Alpine climate - snowy winters and sunny summers

Currently 12.1C. Second morning running that it's drizzling and grey. So much for the "dry" week that was forecast. But wait... I see the clearance on the Continent creeping towards us, so thankfully it should improve later on.

Cloud 07.15  post-20040-0-20449300-1441780030_thumb.j

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot and Thundery, Cold and Snowy

Wake me up, when September ends. I see why that song was made with regards to excitable weather. Zzzzz...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Snow, Storms. Summer: Heat, Thunder

Yes it's yet another grey morning in Cambridge with intermittent drizzle. Hopefully we'll squeeze in a couple of nice days tomorrow and Friday before a change to proper autumnal weather from the weekend onwards

Posted

Wake me up, when September ends. I see why that song was made with regards to excitable weather. Zzzzz...

Lol.

It's cloudy here but dry for now. temp 14.3