Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Southeast England & East Anglia, Weather Chat...July 1st 2015...

Methuselah

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

25C here, at the mo; the sky is azure blue and there is a modicum of a sea-breeze element - it's okay. And, see-breeze permitting, tomorrow ought to be brilliant! :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold and snowy in winter, heat and storms in summer

Certainly a lot nicer down here to what it was in wolverhampton,it just got hotter and sunnier as i was driving down the M1.Looking forward to some heat before i head back to the cold grey midlands on monday :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

phew it is warm and humid tonight I'm pouring. temp 17.9 humidity 89%

LOL! It is a bit drippy tonight, 18.3c, humidity 93%. Last night was warmer and the humidity was higher, either way I would be a dripping mess without a fan. :D

Edited by lassie23

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine. And storms

First morning in ages that the Big Blue has been seen before 7pm here, a million things to do outside this weekend - not usually super humid here as we usually get an onshore breeze by lunchtime :)

Posted

It's already 28.1c here, very strong sunshine too,  feels like June! The last forecast I saw had dry weather all day today with  32c possible, followed by another horrible humid night, with eventual heavy rain over the SE tomorrow, but no thunder.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Glorious Saturday. Up to 25c already across the south east. Hopefully 30c can be reached in many areas today.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Snow, Storms. Summer: Heat, Thunder

First proper hot summers day in a good 4-5 weeks today in London, beautiful out

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

29c around the London area at 1pm. 90f could be possible given a few more hours of unbroken sunshine.

Edit make that 30c

Edited by Captain shortwave

Posted

It has gone over 30C barrier in London possibly 31 even 32 can be achieved today.

Wonderful summer day it must be said. Ciao. :)

• Like 1

Posted

Blue skies earlier...but a rash of cloud now...Meto still had blue skies for us - not the case out there, allsorts of tall, fluff and even dark clouds.

28.8.c

Edited by Team Squirrel

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines

Gorgeous day here on Hayling Island, blue skies and a lovely SE'ly breeze. Been on the beach most of the day and swam in the sea, hurrah. Wish we could have this weather all of September!

Posted

Oh dear..

A Hawker Hunter plane has crashed into several vehicles after coming down at Shoreham Airshow in West Sussex.

Sussex Police said there are several casualties, but could not give details on their condition.

The plane crashed into vehicles on the nearby A27. The road is likely to remain closed for several hours.

I assume pilot ejected out unharmed? poor souls.

post-19153-0-67822000-1440252237_thumb.j

Edited by Daniel*

Posted

The cauliflowers are growing in Milton Keynes.

Horrible news about the plane crash. Hope there are no fatalities. Thanks for sharing Daniel.

Edited by nicol@
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and heatwave

Very warm here today but some big clouds 'bubbling' up now (not sure if that's a meteorological term)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine. And storms

Glorious day today, bit of annoying high cloud mid afternoon but just fabulous otherwise :)

Terrible news from Shoreham :( 

Posted

Very warm here today but some big clouds 'bubbling' up now (not sure if that's a meteorological term)

Might have some big rain tomorrow :D  Hit 32.2c here today and everyone is drunk. :gathering:  :drinks:

• Like 2

Posted

Well siting in the garden as it's to hot inside looking at the radar there looks llke storms could come our way later I hope so !,,

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: An Alpine climate - snowy winters and sunny summers

A summer's day doesn't get much better in my book. Apart from some high cirrus at times it's been wall-to-wall blue sky and hot sunshine. The humidity and excessive heat were nicely tempered by a good breeze off the North Sea, so max temp not too silly at 26.4C.

I've been watching it all kick off in other parts of the country - thunderstorms galore! Must be manic on some of the other Regional forums!   :D

Clear sky for us post-20040-0-59081400-1440272977_thumb.j Storms for them!! post-20040-0-12347200-1440273001_thumb.j

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Snow, Storms. Summer: Heat, Thunder

Today was just about perfection for me as to what a good summers day should be, a high of 30.6C with near unbroken sunshine but with a nice breeze to keep it from being uncomfortable. The heat is far better in late summer as well when you don't have a blazing hot sun, I lay in the garden all evening without any sun cream and don't even have a hint of any sunburn.

Sweltering night tonight though, always find it odd that it gets so much more uncomfortable after dark in hot weather

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, T Storms.

Today was just about perfection for me as to what a good summers day should be, a high of 30.6C with near unbroken sunshine but with a nice breeze to keep it from being uncomfortable. The heat is far better in late summer as well when you don't have a blazing hot sun, I lay in the garden all evening without any sun cream and don't even have a hint of any sunburn.

Sweltering night tonight though, always find it odd that it gets so much more uncomfortable after dark in hot weather

Not sure why but the humidity always seems to shoot up at night even if it wasn't humid in the first place.