Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Premier League Discussion

58 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

West Brom's Chris Brunt is out for the season and will also miss Euro 2016 after suffering a serious knee injury last weekend he's expected to be out for 6 months so could make the start of next season if everything goes to plan

Absolutely gutted for the lad over missing the Euros. He will be devastated. 

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many neutrals who so lauded up last seasons triumph will be hoping Leicester get relegated now. I certainly will, that will teach the selfish owners and lazy players a lesson. By the end of Sunday

Wow Ole the magical tactician, what a manager, completely turned it around. United should of won by more, 2-3 flatters Southampton, they were pretty average(I guess Newcastle just made them look good)

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Posted Images

Sadly his age also means he's unlikely to get another chance. A very good player always enjoyed watching him even if he did play for rubbish team at hillsborough.

One wonders when there was a north London derby as big this weekends? A nice early start means the fighting can start at 3pm, and I wouldn't want to be on Sevensisters Rd when they chuck out at the Lane.

Arsenal must win, and Spurs have the biggest opportunity to put one over on them for decades, this should be a bruising contest inside and outside the ground :bomb: :wallbash:     

11 hours ago, HighPressure said:

One wonders when there was a north London derby as big this weekends? A nice early start means the fighting can start at 3pm, and I wouldn't want to be on Sevensisters Rd when they chuck out at the Lane.

Arsenal must win, and Spurs have the biggest opportunity to put one over on them for decades, this should be a bruising contest inside and outside the ground :bomb: :wallbash:     

1971..me reckons then Arsenal went to WHL having to win to secure the double.

1 thing that goes against Arsenal is the fact they on BT Sport again and when they been on BT recently they not done too well.......................

2 minutes ago, NUT said:

1 thing that goes against Arsenal is the fact they on BT Sport again and when they been on BT recently they not done too well.......................

Petr Cech is out as well with a calf injury

26 minutes ago, NUT said:

Surprised Wenger hasn't picked up on this as another excuse to roll out

5 hours ago, cheeky_monkey said:

Surprised Wenger hasn't picked up on this as another excuse to roll out

I just don't think there is anywhere left to hide for Wenger, I have been a supporter of his for many years, but we have to win Saturday end of....

Edited by HighPressure
11 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

I hope it doesn't turn into another 1971!:sorry:

Spurs gonna Spurs......EVERY single year. It's a shame because an Arsenal win does United no favours. A draw please!

9 minutes ago, CreweCold said:

Spurs gonna Spurs......EVERY single year. It's a shame because an Arsenal win does United no favours. A draw please!

Not exactly CC. Spurs are v rarely in contention for the title.

5 minutes ago, Bristle boy said:

Not exactly CC. Spurs are v rarely in contention for the title.

They're only in contention this year because the standard of the 'top' teams has been shocking. You can see this by how poor United have been and they're knocking on top 4!