Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Premier League Discussion

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow
    1 hour ago, CreweCold said:

Refereeing in the prem is an absolute shambles. Fuming.

You are lucky spurs are sheeet

Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
    • Replies 10.7k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many neutrals who so lauded up last seasons triumph will be hoping Leicester get relegated now. I certainly will, that will teach the selfish owners and lazy players a lesson. By the end of Sunday

Wow Ole the magical tactician, what a manager, completely turned it around. United should of won by more, 2-3 flatters Southampton, they were pretty average(I guess Newcastle just made them look good)

Well, a few reasons really, but the most shocking one was Ole the magical tactician🤦‍♂️😂  

Posted Images

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms and other extremes

Get in. Blew Spurs away second half 😄

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

Scum win the league? 8 points behind but this is looking iffy, they seem unbeatable

Posted

Cavani would have torn the PL a new one 5 years back. His movement is exceptional. Really like the guy.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow snow and snow
    13 hours ago, CreweCold said:

Cavani would have torn the PL a new one 5 years back. His movement is exceptional. Really like the guy.

he is very good....I was talking about his movement to my mates before he scored his goal.

I had so many Man Utd mates tell me how poisonous Mourinho was for their even before he joined Spurs.  As a result I have never wanted him, never warmed to him and now despair of us achieving anything while he remains.  He's had 57 league games as manager now and in that time he has secured 19 points fewer than OGS has for Man Uted.

Posted
    2 hours ago, Timmytour said:

he is very good....I was talking about his movement to my mates before he scored his goal.

I had so many Man Utd mates tell me how poisonous Mourinho was for their even before he joined Spurs.  As a result I have never wanted him, never warmed to him and now despair of us achieving anything while he remains.  He's had 57 league games as manager now and in that time he has secured 19 points fewer than OGS has for Man Uted.

Yes I do have sympathy for Spurs fans. Everything they are saying was being said a few years back by us. When he left, it was like a dark cloud instantly lifted. 

Posted

Always said big Sam is a better manager than some give him credit for. He is getting something out of that dire West Brom side now he's been there a little while. 

Always thought if he was afforded the spending of some other managers he would surprise a few. I was looking forward to him taking the England job.

He had Bolton in Europe in the early 2000s

Edited by CreweCold
    • Like 1
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers

Norwich City are back in the Premier League for the 4th time in 10 years after Brentford and Swansea both failed to win

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hoar Frost, Snow, Misty Autumn mornings
    19 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

Norwich City are back in the Premier League for the 4th time in 10 years after Brentford and Swansea both failed to win

Just starting on the beers now. 🍻

• Like 1
    Posted

West Ham have let Liverpool in I’m afraid 😞

Posted

Sheffield United have been relegated to the championship after a 1-0 defeat at Wolves

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

I'm thinking it may be time I switched my allegiance, and went to Carrow Road to see the Canaries play? Better to watch than some of the crap Mourinho keeps producing, down at The Stadium That Cannot Be Named?😁

Edited by General Cluster
    • Like 1
    Posted

Tottenham have sacked Jose Mourinho 

• Like 1
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hoar Frost, Snow, Misty Autumn mornings
    1 minute ago, Summer Sun said:

That's a bit harsh, considering they just qualified for the European Super League.

• Like 1
    Posted

We'll be alright, I know it: Christian Gross has kept hold of his Oyster card!😁

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

at least wait until the poundland cup final is over, mourinho is good at winning trophies

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, T Storms.
    2 hours ago, Yarmy said:

That's a bit harsh, considering they just qualified for the European Super League.

He was probably against this move. Hence being sacked at this particular moment.

Posted

I think it's close to the end for Jose now.....won't take much more for him to get the boot....

On 18/04/2021 at 09:27, General Cluster said:

I'm thinking it may be time I switched my allegiance, and went to Carrow Road to see the Canaries play? Better to watch than some of the crap Mourinho keeps producing, down at The Stadium That Cannot Be Named?😁

That could be what pushes him over the edge......

On 19/04/2021 at 10:39, Summer Sun said:

It was!!! 

Posted
    On 19/04/2021 at 12:51, alexisj9 said:

He was probably against this move. Hence being sacked at this particular moment.

Absolutely nothing to do with it. Please don't give a man with zero credibility, any sort of credibility that he doesn't deserve 

Posted

Tonight's match between Chelsea and Brighton won't kickoff until 20:15 due to protests outside Stamford Bridge

• Like 1
    Posted

Seems the way the Super League is currently going, this topic might become relevant once again!!!

I've heard that there was always a chance Mourinho was going to get the push after the Everton game and it had long become obvious that relations between himself and most of the squad had broken down to such an extent, they had gone beyond any chance of redemption.  The draw against Everton effectively ruled out any chance of Spurs finishing in the top four, and crucially it left Spurs 7th in the table.  Mourinho's contract determined that the club would pay compensation in the case of an early termination depending on Spurs position at the time.  If we had won a trophy and been in the top 4, it would have been at its highest.  However there were big steps down to first the top 6 and then to below sixth.  The club felt that Mourinho going was inevitable, and took the opportunity of doing when Spurs were sitting 7th in the table, before playing in the cup final, to reduce the compensation required down to a minimum. 

Posted

Ed Woodward has resigned as chairman of Manchester United.

Posted

One more post about The Special One..... Not only was Tottenham the first managerial position he had since becoming Porto's manager in 2002 where he didn't end up winning a trophy, it was also the first managerial position he had without Rui Faria as his assistant.   Faria was a popular figure among all the players of the clubs he was at with Mourinho, but after 17 years with Jose, left Man Utd in the summer of  2018.

Without him Man Utd went on to win just 26 points from 17 games and Mourinho ended up getting sacked.

At Spurs, Mourinho appointed Joao Sacramento as his assistant who proved unpopular with the players.

In the end Mourinho was like Brian Clough.....  big headed, great at taking credit, but ultimately only successful when he had Rui Faria at his side as his very own Peter Taylor   

• Like 1
    Posted

It seems as if the Special One is up for the Celtic job, now. I hope not, for Celtic's sake!

In the mean time, Ryan Mason has picked a very different side, for tonight's stumbling defeat  stunning victory against Southampton, this evening?😁

Edited by General Cluster
    • Like 1