Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Premier League Discussion

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

There is only one team that is consistent  and they are going to run away with it, the rest are literally playing like sheet, what a strange season.

Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
    • Replies 10.6k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many neutrals who so lauded up last seasons triumph will be hoping Leicester get relegated now. I certainly will, that will teach the selfish owners and lazy players a lesson. By the end of Sunday

Wow Ole the magical tactician, what a manager, completely turned it around. United should of won by more, 2-3 flatters Southampton, they were pretty average(I guess Newcastle just made them look good)

5-1 Spurs 🤣🤣🤣🤣  

Posted Images

Posted

Liverpool could be rubbing shoulders with Arsenal come Smarch

• Like 2
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, snow, Ice days, warm sunny days.
    50 minutes ago, Wiltshire_snow_lover said:

Fair play Zaha 

I agree with him.. It's just a token gesture and it's definitely hasn't converted the racists.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy, wintry weather

Morning all,

As there is no Thread dedicated to the Europa League, thought I would post in here.

I will post up some Youtube clips, of last Night's action, in the 1st Leg Ties, in the Round of 32.

I'll begin with the British Clubs.

First, Tottenham's Away Tie with German side, Wolfsberg, It was played in Hungary, due to Coronavirus restrictions:

A very impressive performance by Jose Mourinho's men, qualification to the next round should be a formality.

Now, Manchester Utd's trip to Turin, to play Real Sociedad:

A very easy win for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Team, as they put the Spanish side to the sword,

A smooth passage through to the Round of 16, is surely assured for the Red Devils.

Now, Arsenal's trip to the Stadio Olimpico in Rome, to play Benfica:

The Gunners come away from Rome, with a Draw. The Penalty given against them looked a harsh decision.

Mikel Arteta's men, must still be considered favourites to progress to the Round of 16.

Finally, in this Post, Glasgow Ranger's trip to Belgium, to play Royal Antwerp:

Steven Gerrard's men, get the best of a 7 goal thriller in Antwerp.

In a short while, I will post up a few more Youtube clips of last Night's Europa League action.

Regards,

Tom 👍 

Edited by TomSE12
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy, wintry weather

I will now post up a Youtube clip of last Night's Round of 32 Match between Slavia Praha and Leicester City:

Honours even in the Czech Republic but Brendan Rodger's men,must still be considered favourites, to qualify for the Round of 16.

Regards,

Tom  👍 

Edited by TomSE12
    Posted

How would West Ham cope in the champions league🤔

Posted
    4 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

How would West Ham cope in the champions league🤔

Who knows, but it would be a great experience for their players and supporters?

I do like Declan Rice..  I think he'll end up another Milner/ Henderson type of player - reliable sort of player but not great like Gerrard, Lampard or Scholes or other great English midfielders.

• Like 1
    Posted
    Just now, D.V.R said:

Who knows, but it would be a great experience for their players and supporters?

I do like Declan Rice..  I think he'll end up another Milner/ Henderson type of player - reliable sort of player but not great like Gerrard, Lampard or Scholes or other great English midfielders.

I wonder how liverpool would cope with the Europa lol

Posted
    3 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

I wonder how liverpool would cope with the Europa lol

Nooo! Don't even want to think about it 😒

• Like 1
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

There's always the Inter Toto Cup? See you there!😁

• Like 2
    Posted
    4 minutes ago, General Cluster said:

There's always the Inter Toto Cup? See you there!😁

A trophy neither club has won😲

• Like 1
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...
    8 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

A trophy neither club has won😲

On the subject of winning things, I can see Elvis's and Lord Lucan's evictions from our trophy cabinet being postponed. Yet again!😁

Posted
    1 hour ago, General Cluster said:

On the subject of winning things, I can see Elvis's and Lord Lucan's evictions from our trophy cabinet being postponed. Yet again!😁

Inter toto or Europa hmmmmm

Posted

I can see the headlines tomorrow. KLOPP FOR CHOP BY KOP

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Deep Snow & Warm lazy Summer Days

The mighty Hammers keep rolling on, nice to get one over the spuds, top four, for a few days atleast!

Man City next 😟, would take a draw lol....

• Like 1
    Posted

Whilst West Ham talk about Champions League, it's going to be Championship for us. This what happens when you put a clown like Steve Bruce in charge, statistically the worst manager in PL history, does not improve any team and all the hard work of making us defensively sound has gone. 

His signings are appalling also, I mean how on earth was Lewis linked with Liverpool, he's possibly the worst ever LB I have ever seen. 

Fulham don't look that great but they got a young manager who has shown he can improve a team, I'm sure all the neutrals rather he stays up than Bruce who just got the most negative mentality ever. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms and other extremes
    19 minutes ago, Geordiesnow said:

Whilst West Ham talk about Champions League, it's going to be Championship for us. This what happens when you put a clown like Steve Bruce in charge, statistically the worst manager in PL history, does not improve any team and all the hard work of making us defensively sound has gone. 

His signings are appalling also, I mean how on earth was Lewis linked with Liverpool, he's possibly the worst ever LB I have ever seen. 

Fulham don't look that great but they got a young manager who has shown he can improve a team, I'm sure all the neutrals rather he stays up than Bruce who just got the most negative mentality ever. 

You were unlucky tonight, Bruce outclassed Ole tactically in that first half...which is worrying for us. We just had more quality/better technical players and that ultimately made the difference.

Posted
    32 minutes ago, CreweCold said:

You were unlucky tonight, Bruce outclassed Ole tactically in that first half...which is worrying for us. We just had more quality/better technical players and that ultimately made the difference.

Hi Crewe, hope you are well, you are having a pretty good season so far, although Man City have flown off with the league. It's a fight now for the rest of the places. I can't see Man U finishing without a trophy this season though.

Posted
    2 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

Hi Crewe, hope you are well, you are having a pretty good season so far, although Man City have flown off with the league. It's a fight now for the rest of the places. I can't see Man U finishing without a trophy this season though.

We’ve done ok but not convinced by performances, save for a couple. Can’t help but think if we had someone with better tactical nous at the helm we’d be in a better position.

Hope you’re good mate.

• Thanks 1
    Posted

The father of the Liverpool goalkeeper has drowned to death aged 57

Posted

What a pain in the Arsenal for Leicester

Posted

Absolutely shocking if what Luke Shaw has said is true about hearing the ref say that. In all honesty it was an absolute stone wall penalty as he moves his arm towards the ball.

Klopp has a lot to answer for with his comments a few weeks back about us and penalties/refs. After that we've had blatant decisions go against us which have cost us 6-9 points!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Gales, frost, fog & snow

Amazing to see Liverpool actually win a game of football last night!

Anyway, top half of the table (except City) is looking rather tight to say the least;

Screenshot_2021-03-01-07-53-03-85.thumb.jpg.dffb6cc916c8344ed030657993546db7.jpg

Obviously Man City have won it, this was obvious weeks back.

But just 11 points separates 2nd and 9th, with 7th/8th/9th having games in hand.  Anyone of those top 9 above could realistically make the top 4 this season, especially as everyone (bar City) is dropping points quite often still.

Posted
    9 hours ago, AWD said:

Amazing to see Liverpool actually win a game of football last night!

Anyway, top half of the table (except City) is looking rather tight to say the least;

Screenshot_2021-03-01-07-53-03-85.thumb.jpg.dffb6cc916c8344ed030657993546db7.jpg

Obviously Man City have won it, this was obvious weeks back.

But just 11 points separates 2nd and 9th, with 7th/8th/9th having games in hand.  Anyone of those top 9 above could realistically make the top 4 this season, especially as everyone (bar City) is dropping points quite often still.

I feel Liverpool will have to actually win the Champions league to be in it next season.