Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Premier League Discussion

Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
  • Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many neutrals who so lauded up last seasons triumph will be hoping Leicester get relegated now. I certainly will, that will teach the selfish owners and lazy players a lesson. By the end of Sunday

Wow Ole the magical tactician, what a manager, completely turned it around. United should of won by more, 2-3 flatters Southampton, they were pretty average(I guess Newcastle just made them look good)

97 points only 1 defeat in the league all season and still not win the title..if you had said that at the beginning of the season you would have got more likes from Man U fans than a Steve Murr winter

Posted Images

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms and other extremes

Let out a bit of a scream when Cavani scored that winner, I must admit. 

• Like 1
    Posted

Wow Ole the magical tactician, what a manager, completely turned it around. United should of won by more, 2-3 flatters Southampton, they were pretty average(I guess Newcastle just made them look good) 2 set piece goals and nothing else.

Man United are definately back, they should turn around their home form and they are definately title contenders imo. 

Oh and of course Cavani can score goals in this league, hes always been a goalscorer and a world class player, he just needs to stay fit and he will get many goals and assists. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...
    30 minutes ago, CreweCold said:

Me too!😱😭

Posted

I'm not sure why D. V. R has put a confused face on my post. What Ole has done under such unfair media bullying(it really was that) is incredible. He keeps on turning around the bad times by getting incredible results especially away from home against top teams. Maybe a year ago, united would of lost that game like they did last season but the signings they done are all top class players and their squad is pretty decent to begin with. 

Put it this way, we seen when there is bad times, Mourinho can't turn it around and loses the plot, Ole does and proven it many times. 

The bullying media think he should not get the job because he only managed Molde and Cardiff yet an Englishman who only managed Derby for one season does not get the same stick as Ole did even though he only got the job because he was a former player. Its why I really hope Ole does well and win the league for united, of course if he can't I do hope Lampard wins the league because its shameful an Englishman has not won the PL and they are both good guys with very strong squads they are building. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorm.
    46 minutes ago, Geordiesnow said:

Wow Ole the magical tactician, what a manager, completely turned it around. United should of won by more, 2-3 flatters Southampton, they were pretty average(I guess Newcastle just made them look good) 2 set piece goals and nothing else.

Man United are definately back, they should turn around their home form and they are definately title contenders imo. 

Oh and of course Cavani can score goals in this league, hes always been a goalscorer and a world class player, he just needs to stay fit and he will get many goals and assists. 

Good joke

• Like 1
    Posted
    15 minutes ago, General Cluster said:

Me too!😱😭

Why me I'm supporting whoevers playing them from now on

Posted
    16 minutes ago, General Cluster said:

Me too!😱😭

Was a dive before the foul shouldn't have been a foul

• Like 1
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, snow, Ice days, warm sunny days.

1 hour ago, Geordiesnow said:

I'm not sure why D. V. R has put a confused face on my post. What Ole has done under such unfair media bullying(it really was that) is incredible. He keeps on turning around the bad times by getting incredible results especially away from home against top teams. Maybe a year ago, united would of lost that game like they did last season but the signings they done are all top class players and their squad is pretty decent to begin with. 

Put it this way, we seen when there is bad times, Mourinho can't turn it around and loses the plot, Ole does and proven it many times. 

The bullying media think he should not get the job because he only managed Molde and Cardiff yet an Englishman who only managed Derby for one season does not get the same stick as Ole did even though he only got the job because he was a former player. Its why I really hope Ole does well and win the league for united, of course if he can't I do hope Lampard wins the league because its shameful an Englishman has not won the PL and they are both good guys with very strong squads they are building. 

Well, a few reasons really, but the most shocking one was Ole the magical tactician🤦‍♂️😂

• Like 1
    Posted
    4 minutes ago, D.V.R said:

Well, a few reasons really, but the most shocking one was Ole the magical tactician🤦‍♂️😂

He doesn't even look like Harry Potter!😁

Posted
    1 hour ago, Geordiesnow said:

Yeah imagine having just cavani off the bench? Whilst saints had Shane long, they should be challenging every year with the money they spend. At 2-0 in first half saints made the mistake of taking the foot off the peddle, should have gone for the 3rd as Man U were on the ropes.

• Like 2
    Posted
    3 minutes ago, saintkip said:

Yeah imagine having just cavani off the bench? Whilst saints had Shane long, they should be challenging every year with the money they spend. At 2-0 in first half saints made the mistake of taking the foot off the peddle, should have gone for the 3rd as Man U were on the ropes.

United didn't play badly in the first half. We were undone by the dead ball brilliance of Ward-Prowse. We should have had a couple of goals ourselves, but for wasteful finishing.

Rashford never inspires me with confidence when one on one with the keeper...he always blasts it straight at him. He needs to mix up his finishing, be a bit cuter.

Cavani changed the game in the second half with his movement...absolutely top drawer and exactly what you want from a striker. The younger ones could learn a thing or two about making yourself available for the chance to score, and pulling defenders away to make room for others.

Brilliant come back in the second half but, as ever, the ABU sentiment is strong. Really is pathetic.

Posted
    1 minute ago, CreweCold said:

United didn't play badly in the first half. We were undone by the dead ball brilliance of Ward-Prowse. We should have had a couple of goals ourselves, but for wasteful finishing.

Rashford never inspires me with confidence when one on one with the keeper...he always blasts it straight at him. He needs to mix up his finishing, be a bit cuter.

Cavani changed the game in the second half with his movement...absolutely top drawer and exactly what you want from a striker. The younger ones could learn a thing or two about making yourself available for the chance to score, and pulling defenders away to make room for others.

Brilliant come back in the second half but, as ever, the ABU sentiment is strong. Really is pathetic.

After we went 2 up Man U we’re all over the place, that’s my point, that was when saints should have killed them off, I accept we were 2nd best for the majority of the match. BTW my dislike for Liverpool far out weighs my thoughts on Man U.

• Like 1
    Posted
    6 minutes ago, saintkip said:

Although Man U do have a hell of a lot of whoppers for fans 🙄

So do 'pool 😛

Posted

Oh dear... more sad news:

_115693651_gettyimages-51958800.jpg
    WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Former Senegal midfielder Papa Bouba Diop, who played for Fulham, Portsmouth, West Ham and...

Posted
    17 minutes ago, saintkip said:

Although Man U do have a hell of a lot of whoppers for fans 🙄

Are they sponsored by Burger King?🍔

Posted

Sickening clash of heads in the Arsenal game. Urgh with the empty stadium you could hear the thud. Jimenez knocked out and carried off on a stretcher. I'd be very surprised if he hasn't fractured his skull.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, snow, Ice days, warm sunny days.
    40 minutes ago, General Cluster said:

Oh dear... more sad news:

_115693651_gettyimages-51958800.jpg
    WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Former Senegal midfielder Papa Bouba Diop, who played for Fulham, Portsmouth, West Ham and...

Wow! It doesn't say what the cause was, but I would assume he was a fit 42 year old having played professional football at the highest level?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: severe storms,snow wind and ice
    6 hours ago, CreweCold said:

me too

Well done Cavani

just watched it now,i thought we was going to lose

what a game to pull 3 back in the second half.

Edited by Allseasons-si
    • Like 1
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snowy, Summer: Just not hot

Crazy that David Luiz was allowed to continue last night. Reckless.

Meanwhile, 6 points from 10 games and we're not in the bottom three - crazy!

Edited by Nick L