Snow?

Premier League Discussion

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many neutrals who so lauded up last seasons triumph will be hoping Leicester get relegated now. I certainly will, that will teach the selfish owners and lazy players a lesson. By the end of Sunday

Wow Ole the magical tactician, what a manager, completely turned it around. United should of won by more, 2-3 flatters Southampton, they were pretty average(I guess Newcastle just made them look good)

5-1 Spurs 🤣🤣🤣🤣  

Posted Images

So Man U players can grab opponents and put them in a neck hold and it isn't a penalty, liverpool players get the ball in a tackle outside the area and it is penalty, VAR is only as good as the people behind the scenes and they seem confused by their own rules at the moment.

2 hours ago, lassie23 said:

So Man U players can grab opponents and put them in a neck hold and it isn't a penalty, liverpool players get the ball in a tackle outside the area and it is penalty, VAR is only as good as the people behind the scenes and they seem confused by their own rules at the moment.

We all new man u had someone working for var. 

• Like 3

Ahh looks like a double relegation for Sheffield this year both teams firmly routed in the relation zone in their respective divisions.  Wednesday had a good start in the championship but now struggling. Trying to remember when that last happened.

For all the adversity liverpool have suffered early on this season they're top of the table after seven games.

It's an overused phrase, winning mentality, but it really is part of the DNA of this Liverpool squad now. Collectively, they're like a boxer who just keeps coming back for more, despite taking heavy blow after heavy blow.

In a season characterised by so many weird, unfamiliar and unwelcome circumstances, that's absolutely invaluable and long may it continue.

• Like 1

Leeds back in action tonight, could move into that top 4 spot 😁. Consolidation is obviously the key aim for this season, but I think if you look at the fodder at the bottom of the table, It's the 5 teams I would have expected to be there (Fulham, Brom, sheff utd, Burnley and Brighton), hopefully leeds extend that 9 point gap from the relegation zone more tonight. 

Leeds have been great to watch this season, it's good to have them back in the premier league, and will be even better when they can get Elland Road packed out with fans again. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Paul said:

Leeds have been great to watch this season, it's good to have them back in the premier league, and will be even better when they can get Elland Road packed out with fans again. 

I agree, it's good for the prem to have them there especially with the rivalry against Man united😉

The next step is for them to make sure they stay there.

Are you a Leeds fan?

I would love to know what coaching Steve Bruce does to his players because it can't be how to play football. The stats are getting more and more embarracing, defensive minded team yet we are first in every stat that goes against us apart from goals conceded.

Hes not a good manager or coach at all and that sums up English managers. Not one of them are good enough, Graham Potter at Brighton may play a nicer way but are quite toothless and if he's the suppose best we got on offer then England are in big trouble. Im not including Frank Lampard because he's already working with top players so he should do well and let's face it, he only got the job at Chelsea because he was a legend, nothing to do with his coaching qualities. 

Bruce has been managing in the prem for years and not once been top of the league, Hussentalhl has been managing in this country for 2 years and already achieved that feat. He turned around that team since that shambolic Leicester defeat, you can't imagine Bruce or any English manager doing that.

No doubt he will get an easy ride in the post match press conference although a local journo may question his tactics again and Bruce gets all defensive about it. 

• Like 1