Premier League Discussion

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many neutrals who so lauded up last seasons triumph will be hoping Leicester get relegated now. I certainly will, that will teach the selfish owners and lazy players a lesson. By the end of Sunday

So you're happy to stand with them, but at the same time would boo their national anthem, a bit contradictory I think?   Fwiw, I don't agree with the anthem being played before prem games either, as

WEATHER WARNING IN NORTH LONDON. Massive dust storm hits North London as contractors enter Tottenham Hotspur's Trophy room;

Posted Images

We're about the only predictable thing in this league at the moment.

Liverpool certainly aren't the same side as last season. Might actually get a title race this year.

I think the lack of crowds is changing the dynamic of games...and in some ways this is actually better- no way we'd be seeing the amount of goals we are under normal circumstances.

8 minutes ago, CreweCold said:

I think the lack of crowds is changing the dynamic of games...and in some ways this is actually better- no way we'd be seeing the amount of goals we are under normal circumstances.

It's weird, the games immediately after lockdown were boring whilst this season the number of goals has been crazy. Maybe at the end of last season, players were lacking fitness to an extent? Whilst now players are back up to speed and enjoying the absence of pressure from not playing in front of thousands of fans?

Edited by Quicksilver1989
  • Like 2

should have put henderson on, at the end of the season the usual suspects will fill the top spots despite what is going on. Liverpool man city manu arsenal spurs and everton will be the surprise.

Not often you can say Liverpool have got the joint second worst defence in the league tied with Man U and Fulham

I have developed a strong dislike for Villa over the past few years but fair play to them today. This match is absolutely crazy, Liverpool’s midfield and defence are totally non existent. Wonder if Klopp will have an Evra style breakdown after this 😂

7 minutes ago, Quicksilver1989 said:

It's weird, the games immediately after lockdown were boring whilst this season the number of goals has been crazy. Maybe at the end of last season, players were lacking fitness to an extent? Whilst now players are back up to speed and enjoying the absence of pressure from not playing in front of thousands of fans?

I think there is probably an element of that, yes. We forget sometimes that players are human, even if they are on 200k per week.

3 minutes ago, Summer18 said:

I have developed a strong dislike for Villa over the past few years but fair play to them today. This match is absolutely crazy, Liverpool’s midfield and defence are totally non existent. Wonder if Klopp will have an Evra style breakdown after this 😂

As an Albion fan I naturally hate Villa but yeah fair play to them...even if they shouldn't have survived last season.

Grab the popcorn for the Klopp strop after this!

• Like 1