Summer Sun

Premier League Discussion

I wonder if Sunday's Premier League games will both go ahead as planned. It's looking like it will be extremely windy safety of fans must be taken into consideration.

Even better if they did just where the feet were based.

2 hours ago, Summer Sun said:

I wonder if Sunday's Premier League games will both go ahead as planned. It's looking like it will be extremely windy safety of fans must be taken into consideration.

Kerrching always dominates decisions. BT and sky pay for these games so they'll be able to overrule safety concerns

The Dutch Eredivisie, Belgian Pro League and the Belgian second tier have postponed all their fixtures today

Sheffield United v Bournemouth and Manchester City against West Ham in the Premier League are still going ahead despite both location having amber wind warnings

Common sense at one of the games...

Sheffield v Bournemouth is still on as it stands

4 minutes ago, Wiltshire_snow_lover said:

Took them long enough....

Man City even consulted the clubs stakeholders before calling it off. Like an afternoon of no revenue will harm City...

• Like 1

Poor start by United lethargic and a goal down.

Billy Sharp needs one for more 100 league goals for the blades. One all now with Bournemouth. Wikder won't be happy with the first half performance as for most of it United were poor and Bournemouth had enough chances to put it to bed.

Edited by The PIT

Yup we were asleep first 30 minutes and should have been put out of the game.

That's it back to fifth just about deserved but a slow slow start.

Man City v West Ham could be played next Tuesday or Wednesday during both clubs winter break after the match on Sunday was called of due to the weather

Man City v West Ham confirmed for Wednesday 19th live on Sky Sports Premier League - Kick-off 19.30

Premier League games can be played on the same night as the CL after the rule was scrapped in 2017.

Man City's ban from the Champions League is likely to open up 5th spot.

Sheffield United would go in the qualifying rounds as things stand now

1 hour ago, Summer Sun said:

Wolves offside by a heel

🙄🙄🙄

No surprise  I'm angry  but not as sad  and angry as I am with nuno   var  is crap   but I'm losing faith in nuno  which might be controversial.   Awful defensive  tactics   even down to 10 men we stood off   took nerves off and replaced with mouthino   even though dendonker stayed on   defensive midfield player   kept adama  on the bench till 20 minutes to go   kept jota on   I'm angry tonight    rich mans pulis    

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, weirpig said:

No surprise  I'm angry  but not as sad  and angry as I am with nuno   var  is crap   but I'm losing faith in nuno  which might be controversial.   Awful defensive  tactics   even down to 10 men we stood off   took nerves off and replaced with mouthino   even though dendonker stayed on   defensive midfield player   kept adama  on the bench till 20 minutes to go   kept jota on   I'm angry tonight    rich mans pulis    

They were saying on BT that Adama picked up a knock before the break which is possibly why he was on the bench.

Overall a very poor game which neither side deserved to win on the night.

GET IN MY SON

• Like 1