Summer Sun

Premier League Discussion

Just now, D.V.R said:

I'm cautiously optimistic 😎

You should  be    however we shall see  just taking my seat   here to a good game 

Perfect start for Liverpool

Henderson with a header from a corner

1-0

Comfortable first half for Liverpool despite losing Mane.

One all Wolves to win ?

Wolves doing what they did at Southampton. Totally different side since the break.

Liverpool score 2 - 1 to them.

Domination from Wolves which means Liverpool get the goal

Firmino makes it 2-1with a wonderful finish 

Liverpool might be a no go zone come April/May can you imagine the celebrations? They absolutely deserve this title (OK not definite yet) but if they blow this.................................

Liverpools hardest game for a long time and they win 2-1

Back to 16 points clear.

Good game Wolves the better team in the 2nd but still lose.

What a relief.. Traore is a nightmare, jeez!

Wolves deserved at least a point tonight.

As a neutral who doesn't support any English team watching Liverpool and the EPL this season is a bit strange.Liverpool were better last season but they've been consistent this season while the others have fallen away badly.Utd and Arsenal have been as bad as i've ever seen them this season and i've been watching them semi regularly for over 20 years.Spurs and Chelsea have been pretty poor too with the odd decent game thrown in.

It reminds me very much of the season Leicester won the league.The rest of the league is just really quite poor compared to the last 2/3 years while Liverpool have maintained a similar level to last season in terms of results if not performances.They could afford to have a poor run in now and still win the league which just shows how weak the competition is at the moment.I'd be surprised if that wasn't bourne out by European results as Spurs and Chelsea will both likely go out in the next round and City will possibly lose against Madrid although i see that as a 50/50.

Maybe it's just me but the standard of football in general this season and not just in England, but in Spain and Italy too has been really quite poor.

Great team wolves but Liverpool pull it out of the bag once more. How did Man U beat Wolves in the Fa cup?

The Morning After  still.  Ahhhhhhhh

If they lose at Tranmere probably... i don't know why but i've went off OGS as a manager when i liked him as a player.He seems to have an arrogance about him that he's going to do things his way even when it's clearly not working.If it was Pep or Jose they have the record to back up their arrogance but what does OGS have, a failed attempt at keeping Cardiff up and managing in Norway for a couple of years.

Edited by Ross90

1 minute ago, Ross90 said:

If they lose at Tranmere probably... i don't know why but i've went off OGS as a manager when i liked him as a player.He seems to have an arrogance about him that he's going to do things his way even when it's clearly not working.If it was Pep or Jose they have the record to back up their arrogance but what does OGS have, a failed attempt at keeping Cardiff up and managing in Norway for a couple of years.

He also thought they played well against liverpool lol

By their standards this season they did 😂 they've been more competitive in the big games, it's the teams who sit in and are hard to break down that he has no idea how to deal with.To be fair City and Chelsea have struggled against teams that do that too.

Liverpool used to have that problem too, but when you score early, then the team has to come out and play.

Eng-Fans-7.jpg
WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

It is a finding that many football fans may feel they already knew. Supporters of the beautiful game experience such intense levels of stress while watching their team...

I'm sure most of us knew this already.

My younger brother used to get so stressed watching his team he'd shout at the players on the TV and sometimes he'd throw the remote at his TV 😂

Edited by D.V.R

Saudi Arabia’s sovereign-wealth fund is in talks to buy U.K. Premier League soccer team Newcastle United F.C. for about £340 million ($445 million), according to people familiar with the discussions.

The buyer is the Public Investment Fund, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s key investment tool, together with a group of investors organized by British financier Amanda Staveley, the people said. A final deal could be days or weeks away, the people said. The tentative deal could still break down.

social
WWW.WSJ.COM

Saudi Arabia’s sovereign-wealth fund is in talks to buy U.K. Premier League soccer team Newcastle United F.C. for about $445 million, according to people familiar with the discussions.