Summer Sun

Premier League Discussion

He's come out saying he's "not worried about relegation" which in my opinion is potentially a pathetic comment to make, if I were a West Ham fan I'd be pretty peeved off.. what planet's he on!

_110069735_st_james_park_getty.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Newcastle are offering season ticket holders a free additional half-season ticket to gift to fellow supporters to help fill St James' Park.

In this day and age that's quite something

Newcastle United are doing this free half season ticket thing in a bid to get the ground full

Are there any other teams who should do this I wonder? 

27 minutes ago, StretfordEnd1996 said:

Newcastle United are doing this free half season ticket thing in a bid to get the ground full

Are there any other teams who should do this I wonder? 

2 reasons why attendances are down. One to do with fat Ash and not filling his pockets with any extra cash and secondly the style of football has been dour at times even under Benitez. 

Bruce just comes across as foolish when he said because Christmas is near on why attendances has been low, that has little to do with it but he knows that but shall not dare upset his boss. 

1 minute ago, Geordiesnow said:

2 reasons why attendances are down. One to do with fat Ash and not filling his pockets with any extra cash and secondly the style of football has been dour at times even under Benitez. 

Bruce just comes across as foolish when he said because Christmas is near on why attendances has been low, that has little to do with it but he knows that but shall not dare upset his boss. 

Yes absolutely .. people not happy etc. 

But offering half a season for free... that really is something?

From the couple of games against Liverpool that i saw he looked like one of their better players, looks the type who might take time to adapt though.

2 hours ago, lassie23 said:

is this takumi any good

He looks like a hard working and a technically gifted player 👌

Bournemouth really love playing against Chelsea 😉

Bladed briefly back to 5th after two second half goals against a lack lustre Villa.

Arsenal are expected to appoint Mikel Arteta as manager tomorrow if they can agree to a £2million compensation fee