Summer Sun

Premier League Discussion

17 minutes ago, AWD said:

Just realised we have Palace away today. 

Eeeek.........  This could be a potential banana skin, especially after the 2 week International break.  

Yep its apalecend i am worried i hate palece... last team to beet us .. watch bentke become a world beeter 

This is great for building the player / manager relationship too.  I only hope Jose gives them credit and doesn't try to take all the glory himself.....  COYS!!

West Ham v Spurs.  Edge of the seat stuff.   Whatever you think about Spurs there're very rarely boring.  They've got the goal scorers, now it's up to Jose to plug the hole in front of goal.....   

9 minutes ago, Wiltshire_snow_lover said:

Tbh we have been rubbish and have no idea why their goal ruled out clear foul lol 

Agree.  Lucky to be winning, don't deserve it.  

With either City/Chelsea dropping points later and Leicester currently being held at Brighton, I would be satisfied with a draw. 

Hate this fixture. 

3 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

A good day to be the away side in the PL so far

download.thumb.png.c644d4a1a90b87cf12429e9cfebf4b42.png

😂😂😂😂😂 Arsenal

Every away side winning again

Palace 1-2 Liverpool

Firmino 

Edited by Summer Sun

I don't know how the hell we keep pulling off these results. 

But brilliant, another tricky fixture out the way.  Some favourable, on paper, fixtures coming up now too.  👍

3 minutes ago, AWD said:

I don't know how the hell we keep pulling off these results. 

But brilliant, another tricky fixture out the way.  Some favourable, on paper, fixtures coming up now too.  👍

We were crap im amazed at how many goals we score from corners as were well crap at that 

Get in. Finally got last season’s centre back pairing fit again, and we get a clean sheet and a win. Needed that.

7 minutes ago, Wiltshire_snow_lover said:

We were crap im amazed at how many goals we score from corners as were well crap at that 

We always are crap after the international break.  Look at the last game after an international break, Man United away, we were crap then too, only Lallana saved us the point late on. 

No more international breaks for a while now.  Lol. 

Chelsea winning Liverpool 8 points clear of Leicester and Chelsea as it stands

8-points is still a narrow gap though especially when you see Liverpools fixtures in December!

2 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

8-points is still a narrow gap though especially when you see Liverpools fixtures in December!

liverpool need two squads for next month

5 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

It's not actually that bad. 

We've got a lot of fixtures but thankfully against none of our rivals, until after Christmas. 

Our fixtures are against teams in the bottom half of the table and whilst they will no doubt be difficult games, they should be very winnable even with some squad rotation. 

Basically, it could be worse.  We could have numerous high profile fixtures in amongst there. 

On a side note, it's brilliant being able to watch City and Chelsea knowing we've done our job and both these teams need a win to keep up with us, which obviously isn't possible.