Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
Summer Sun

Premier League Discussion

Away from Utd for a while  good to see my club stating that they will be expanding the our ground instead of moving to a area outside of the city.  confirmation today that the existing ground will be expanded to 50000 in the medium to long term   good news for the area and most importantly the fans. 

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2019/02/11/wolves-re-emphasise-plans-to-expand-molineux-capacity-toward-50000/

Edited by weirpig

3 hours ago, weirpig said:

Away from Utd for a while  good to see my club stating that they will be expanding the our ground instead of moving to a area outside of the city.  confirmation today that the existing ground will be expanded to 50000 in the medium to long term   good news for the area and most importantly the fans. 

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2019/02/11/wolves-re-emphasise-plans-to-expand-molineux-capacity-toward-50000/

have wolves got 50k fans? 🧐

1 hour ago, Summer Sun said:

I understand no transfer fee  but 20million a year  80 million over the duration of his contact  wow.   Wonder how the Fiat workers will  take to the news,

Edited by weirpig

Wolves nick a point right at the death with a goal from Boly in the 96th minute

6 hours ago, Summer Sun said:

Very good player and you cannot blame him, but that really is stupid money for a footballer.

10 hours ago, Summer Sun said:

Wolves nick a point right at the death with a goal from Boly in the 96th minute

done a united @weirpig

3 minutes ago, I remember Atlantic 252 said:

done a united @weirpig

Absolute howler from the toon keeper again

It was an awful 'cross' from Adama

50 minutes ago, I remember Atlantic 252 said:

done a united @weirpig

Yes  We didnt play the best yesterday   to be honest its been the theme this season of snatching late goals   newcastle i thought played very well  and were unlucky    Decent point in the end.  

11 hours ago, J10 said:

Very good player and you cannot blame him, but that really is stupid money for a footballer.

Just had a look at the breakdown of what he'll earn at Juventus and it's staggering

£76.8m over 4 years

£19.2m a year

£1.6m a month

£400k a week

£57.1k a day

£2,380 an hour

£39.68 a minute

66p a second

43 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

Just had a look at the breakdown of what he'll earn at Juventus and it's staggering

£76.8m over 4 years

£19.2m a year

£1.6m a month

£400k a week

£57.1k a day

£2,380 an hour

£39.68 a minute

66p a second

I made 66p in a second but it stopped there

Anthony Martial and Jesse Lingard have been ruled out for two to three weeks and will miss Manchester United's games against Chelsea and Liverpool.

• Like 1

In an exclusive interview with The Sun On Sunday Glenn Hoddle has said he 'died for 60 seconds' and seven of his ribs were broken as BT Sport sound engineer Simon Daniels brought him back to life.

Paramedics arrived in just 6 minutes, and he was airlifted to St Bartholomew's Hospital in central London

https://news.sky.com/story/i-was-gone-former-footballer-glenn-hoddle-died-for-60-seconds-after-tv-studio-cardiac-arrest-11640035

Zinedine Zidane and Frank Lampard considered to replace Maurizio Sarri at Chelsea

It is also understood Chelsea are considering appointing assistant manager Gianfranco Zola as caretaker boss until the end of the season if they decide to part company with Sarri.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11642235/zinedine-zidane-and-frank-lampard-considered-to-replace-maurizio-sarri-at-chelsea

Latest video of the new stadium...no Gooners were hurt in linking to this video!:oldgood:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Summer Sun said:

Zinedine Zidane and Frank Lampard considered to replace Maurizio Sarri at Chelsea

It is also understood Chelsea are considering appointing assistant manager Gianfranco Zola as caretaker boss until the end of the season if they decide to part company with Sarri.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11642235/zinedine-zidane-and-frank-lampard-considered-to-replace-maurizio-sarri-at-chelsea

Frank lampard!!! That's worrying, I backed Derby tonight and they couldn't even beat Millwall. 

14 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

It goes from bad to worse  with them  cant see them anwhere near the top 4 next year  

• Like 2

Chelsea are going to appeal the ban which means this could still be able to sign players this summer as the ban won't kick in until the appeal is heard and a verdict delivered

Harry Kane starts for Spurs at Burnley after his ankle injury