Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
Summer Sun

Premier League Discussion

Chelsea's biggest PL defeat............Agureo now the leading league goal scorer for city (was already the record scorer) and his 11th PL hat-trick which equals a certain Mr Shearer

Got back from soulless Wembley and have to say we were very very lucky to get the 3 points.Hugo saves a penalty at 1-0 from Vardy(he has only ever saved 1 other in his spurs career lol) and they miss 3 absolute sitters!!Poor Claude must be tearing his hair out!!they had 20 chances more than any other team has had this season against us and we still win 3-1-very flattering !!.The great thing is we have a 10 point cushion now but we have a very tough run of games and under no illusions that there is no way we are guaranteed a top 4 finish(we City Liverpool and Chelsea all away and have crap records at all 3).City and Liverpool are miles ahead of us and will fight it out for title but if we can finish 3rd or 4th I will be delighted as I don’t think we will be moving to the newWHL this season sadly(great video Pete btw 👍👍-seen quite a few from Chris cowlings who’s a real nice guy.Been a  funny last 4 PL GAMES where we have won all 4 but if I am honest only deserved to win 1 of them but we keep churning out results and still haven’t drawn a game in 5he PL(W 20 L6).

COYS👍 

• Like 1

I think what today shows  is  that City Lpool  and maybe Spurs  are miles ahead of the other teams at the moment   Chelsea were awful  And regardless of how good Utd have been over the past few months  they should be nowhere near the top 4   not with the start the other two had over them   wolves newcastle Monday Night  which for us at least start a sequence of 4 very winnable games   top 7 this year would be out of this world 

11 minutes ago, weirpig said:

I think what today shows  is  that City Lpool  and maybe Spurs  are miles ahead of the other teams at the moment   Chelsea were awful  And regardless of how good Utd have been over the past few months  they should be nowhere near the top 4   not with the start the other two had over them   wolves newcastle Monday Night  which for us at least start a sequence of 4 very winnable games   top 7 this year would be out of this world 

United maybe better than them though now, certainly since Jose left, if Jose was sacked say in Jun/Jul, United would be challenging for title, like they will be next year

Just now, I remember Atlantic 252 said:

United maybe better than them though now, certainly since Jose left, if Jose was sacked say in Jun/Jul, United would be challenging for title, like they will be next year

I think UTD are were they should be   just my opinion but i believe they are the fourth best side in the league.   its just if Chelsea and Arsenal were not as poor , with the start they had over UTD,  Fourth should have been out of reach for them .  Alot of rebuilding for quite a few teams in the summer   

35 minutes ago, I remember Atlantic 252 said:

OGS is surely going to get the UTD now he's got them playing how we expect them to play attacking free flowing football

Why waste £30million on Poch when they only have to pay around £7m for OGS

who will be the next Chelsea manager? Answers quickly before they are appointed tomorrow morning😜

Just now, lassie23 said:

who will be the next Chelsea manager? Answers quickly before they are appointed tomorrow morning😜

Zinedine Zidane

1 minute ago, lassie23 said:

Christian Gross?

Just now, Summer Sun said:

Zinedine Zidane

is he still available

Tim Sherwood?

Sol Campbell's working wonders, at Macclesfield; he's working his socks off!

What about The Right Honourable Chris Grayling? After all, he does have the Midas touch?:help:

Edited by Ed Stone

32 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

Sol Campbell's working wonders, at Macclesfield; he's working his socks off!

What about The Right Honourable Chris Grayling? After all, he does have the Midas touch?:help:

🤣

Mark Hughes. 😂 (he is available after all)

1 hour ago, weirpig said:

You'll never give United any credit. Ever. 

Ole has done a great job. The fact we're even in contention for top 4, given where we were in December, is a miracle in itself. 

You hate United, just come out and say so. 

• Like 1

As for Man Utd, a huge amount of credit should go to OGS, Man Utd look the sum of their parts since he arrived, which wasn’t the case under Mourinho.

I know the fixtures have been kind to OGS, but I cannot imagine that under Mourinho they would be unbeaten in those games.

League table when he arrived. (Source whoscored.com)

image.thumb.png.809838b82af4e5c0f232ef6a6cced5f8.png

Since he arrived

image.thumb.png.4e8ab782b991f60efb278dfb587132dd.png

Total

image.thumb.png.a5709a3879c650f5136b661176126110.png

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CreweCold said:

Ole has done a great job. The fact we're even in contention for top 4, given where we were in December, is a miracle in itself. 

UTD are for me in the top 4 on merit in the last 10 games they've taken 25 points out of 30

The form table shows you exactly why they've overtaken Chelsea and Arsenal

b31b26c5-22a1-4545-97e3-475f5bb307a1.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, weirpig said:

City and Liverpool are miles ahead of the rest including us(spurs).Not much between Chelsea United and Spurs and if Arsenal tighten up defensively they will go close to top 4.You have to give OGS massive credit as 6 weeks ago they were miles behind.Now you wouldn’t bet against them coming 3rd!!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

Christian Gross?

how about this guy, he's blue after all.

images.jpg

images.png

7 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

UTD are for me in the top 4 on merit in the last 10 games they've taken 25 points out of 30

The form table shows you exactly why they've overtaken Chelsea and Arsenal

b31b26c5-22a1-4545-97e3-475f5bb307a1.png

Can imagine, got to be favourites next year, especially if OGS is manager full time

12 hours ago, CreweCold said:

Lol  As i have said many times i couldnt care less about UTD  why would i?.  They have done wonderfully well  and based on form would be close if not top of the table.  But the fact is  they should be nowhere near the top 4  if Chelsea or arsenal were any good.     Not because they are not  a better team then them two  but because the start those two clubs had over them.  as it is i was wrong on my previous prediction that they would finish  outside of the top 4   I expect them now to finish 4th  and to be honest as i stated in my previous post  thats were they should be finishing based on were i see them as a team