Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Premier League Discussion

Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
  • Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many neutrals who so lauded up last seasons triumph will be hoping Leicester get relegated now. I certainly will, that will teach the selfish owners and lazy players a lesson. By the end of Sunday

Wow Ole the magical tactician, what a manager, completely turned it around. United should of won by more, 2-3 flatters Southampton, they were pretty average(I guess Newcastle just made them look good)

97 points only 1 defeat in the league all season and still not win the title..if you had said that at the beginning of the season you would have got more likes from Man U fans than a Steve Murr winter

Posted Images

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers

Man U's remarkable run under OGS continues, and they're now joint 5th on 44 points. A place in the Champions league is very much back on something UTD fans could only have dreamed off under Jose

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

next years premier league champions SS easily, too far behind I think this year for title, but easily get 2nd to 4th

Posted
    12 minutes ago, I remember Atlantic 252 said:

next years premier league champions SS easily, too far behind I think this year for title, but easily get 2nd to 4th

2nd might be a bit far 9 off City who have a game in hand could easily get 3rd

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms and other extremes

Just a few weeks ago no-one gave us a chance of getting top 4. How things change. 

Need a few quality players in the summer and then next year is a title push I think. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy Winters, Torrential Storm Summers
    1 minute ago, nick sussex said:

Yes Karlos after a bad start to the weekend my spirits are lifted both on a weather and football front ! ?

Cracking result Nick ?chuffed! 

Posted
    2 minutes ago, nick sussex said:

Yes Karlos after a bad start to the weekend my spirits are lifted both on a weather and football front ! ?

What game you talking about?

Because I was on a downer after yesterdays models then my team won so that lifted me up! positive signs this morning, hope it continues.

Posted
    2 minutes ago, Updated_Weather said:

What game you talking about?

Because I was on a downer after yesterdays models then my team won so that lifted me up! positive signs this morning, hope it continues.

Arsenal v Chelsea I think, I’m an LFC fan, was nervy yesterday, need Huddersfield to do us a favour today, unlikely but you never know. Who do you support? Got the snooker final to look forward to today and of course more model output lol

sorry for off topic 

Edited by Bazray
    Posted
  • Location: Home: Chingford, London (NE). Work: London (Central)
  • Location: Home: Chingford, London (NE). Work: London (Central)
    Just now, Bazray said:

Arsenal v Chelsea I think, I’m an LFC fan, was nervy yesterday, need Huddersfield to do us a favour today, unlikely but you never know.

LFC fan here too, if we’d lost/drawn it would have been a dark day coupled with the failed easterly. Luckily the win lifted my spirits! 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: SNOWWWWWWWW
    1 minute ago, danm said:

LFC fan here too, if we’d lost/drawn it would have been a dark day coupled with the failed easterly. Luckily the win lifted my spirits!

LFC fan here too. We're taking over the world.. (Sorry for off topic, I just want friends..)

• Thanks 1
    Posted
    2 minutes ago, danm said:

Play Saturday football too and we lost 4-3 only second loss of season to crap team, game finished about 3:45 and Liverpool where losing 1-0 at that time and of course the failed easterly as you say, not in good mood at all. Luckily we turned it around,  very tense situation, cmon Huddersfield. 

Edited by Bazray
    Posted

Spurs steal it last seconds quite literaly!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm summers but not too hot and colder winters with frost and snow

That’s how to steal a game.didnt deserve it but come at the cost of another injury to dele with a hammy injury by looks of it.

COYS

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm summers but not too hot and colder winters with frost and snow

Funny old game as Jimmy once said.Today we deserved at best a point and got 3 and last week deserved at least a point if not all 3 and got none!!Amazing after 23 games we still havent had a draw in 23 games{W17 L6}.Never known a season like it in 40 years i have followed Spurs!!

• Like 1
    Posted

Tottenham could try to solve their striker crisis by signing Andy Carroll for a cut-price fee of just £2million

Edited by Summer Sun
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

He won't stay uninjured until early March, anyway? Let's buy someone who can fully test the new stadium's treatment room!?

Posted
    4 hours ago, Summer Sun said:

Tottenham could try to solve their striker crisis by signing Andy Carroll for a cut-price fee of just £2million

I'd rather Spurs sign Brendan O'Carroll!!?