Snow?

Premier League Discussion

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many neutrals who so lauded up last seasons triumph will be hoping Leicester get relegated now. I certainly will, that will teach the selfish owners and lazy players a lesson. By the end of Sunday

Wow Ole the magical tactician, what a manager, completely turned it around. United should of won by more, 2-3 flatters Southampton, they were pretty average(I guess Newcastle just made them look good)

WEATHER WARNING IN NORTH LONDON. Massive dust storm hits North London as contractors enter Tottenham Hotspur's Trophy room;

Posted Images

Another important 3 points for us on Saturday, hit the 40 mark now, we'd better not just switch off. With Manure securing the first trophy of the season and looking likely to finish in the top 5, that keeps our faint European hopes alive. Got Palace up next which we really must win, followed by Everton which could be huge. 

It's been a great season for the Baggies, Nick. 

We play Everton at home this coming weekend, and a win would be great, we also have to play Man Ure and Arsenal at home...

The end of this season could still throw-up some surprises?

13 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

It's been a great season for the Baggies, Nick. 

We play Everton at home this coming weekend, and a win would be great, we also have to play Man Ure and Arsenal at home...

The end of this season could still throw-up some surprises?

Batter them and give Lukaku a knock please :D

44 minutes ago, Nick L said:

Another important 3 points for us on Saturday, hit the 40 mark now, we'd better not just switch off. With Manure securing the first trophy of the season and looking likely to finish in the top 5, that keeps our faint European hopes alive. Got Palace up next which we really must win, followed by Everton which could be huge. 

Honestly though whats the point of Europa league these days??..they should just make it straight knock out over 2 legs from day 1..then it would be interesting.

4 minutes ago, cheeky_monkey said:

Honestly though whats the point of Europa league these days??..they should just make it straight knock out over 2 legs from day 1..then it would be interesting.

Money?

I know that money has, to a large extent, ruined football but, in recent years, it (the recent almost limitless supply of TV revenues) has also created a more level playing-field; it's almost got to the point where anyone can afford a Pogba?:rofl:

46 minutes ago, cheeky_monkey said:

I'd just love to see us in Europe. My Dad was telling us about how he remembers us beating Valencia in the last 16 of the UEFA Cup in 79, would love the chance to see something like that.

27 minutes ago, Nick L said:

I'd just love to see us in Europe. My Dad was telling us about how he remembers us beating Valencia in the last 16 of the UEFA Cup in 79, would love the chance to see something like that.

My dad was there when we lost ( surprise) to the spurs in the 1972 first UEFA cup final  think I'll be waiting sometime till the next one 

11 hours ago, weirpig said:

My dad was there when we lost ( surprise) to the spurs in the 1972 first UEFA cup final  think I'll be waiting sometime till the next one 

League One is looking more likely in the near term!

On 2/28/2017 at 13:23, Nick L said:

Yes but its not the same as those glory days..your dad would have seen WBA triumph in a straight knockout format.competing with the top European teams..dont forget the old European cup was for the champions of each league only and was straight knock out also.so the old UEFA cup was no shabby comp at all...not this gumpf of leagues etc which is complete waste of time..imagine if they turned the FA cup into a league format??

13 hours ago, cheeky_monkey said:

Yes but its not the same as those glory days..your dad would have seen WBA triumph in a straight knockout format.competing with the top European teams..dont forget the old European cup was for the champions of each league only and was straight knock out also.so the old UEFA cup was no shabby comp at all...not this gumpf of leagues etc which is complete waste of time..imagine if they turned the FA cup into a league format??

I know, but seeing as money talks and nothing will change the format back to the old days, it's the best I've got to hope for.

The current Champions League is a bloody joke, if you can qualify for being 4th, you're hardly a champion are you?

Edited by Nick L

I see Palace are threatening Tony Pulis with bailiffs to get the 3.somthing million he owes them should come in handy next season to try and get them out of the Championship

Edited by Summer Sun
On 02/03/2017 at 20:25, Summer Sun said:

Roy Hodgson to Leicester seems to be gathering pace

:oops:Roy should never work in football again, he's an arrogant big head who still thinks he was a good England manager. So they qualified without getting beaten, but look at what teams they were up against. When it came to the crunch and we met quality opposition like Iceland:rofl: he proved he was onions. RIP Leicester City. In other news Man U 1 Bournemouth 1:oops::rofl:

2 hours ago, lassie23 said:

:oops:Roy should never work in football again, he's an arrogant big head who still thinks he was a good England manager. So they qualified without getting beaten, but look at what teams they were up against. When it came to the crunch and we met quality opposition like Iceland:rofl: he proved he was onions. RIP Leicester City. In other news Man U 1 Bournemouth 1:oops::rofl:

Not that I care anymore but great result:whistling::rofl: 

Let's see if we turn up against arsenal :closedeyes:

• Like 1