Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Premier League Discussion

1 minute ago, CreweCold said:

At what?

I wanted a Liverpool win before the match as it serves to reign Tottenham in. The more teams that are around us on terms of points, the more chance that one of them will slip up enough to let us in. Brilliant result tbh. Only 1 point behind you and 2 points behind the likes of Arsenal and Tottenham. Game on!

can only agree with this! good Arsenal won though, city and chelsea hopefully will

I still pick united to finish 2nd, maybe top, but chelsea may just have enough

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many neutrals who so lauded up last seasons triumph will be hoping Leicester get relegated now. I certainly will, that will teach the selfish owners and lazy players a lesson. By the end of Sunday

Wow Ole the magical tactician, what a manager, completely turned it around. United should of won by more, 2-3 flatters Southampton, they were pretty average(I guess Newcastle just made them look good)

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Posted Images

Just now, I remember Atlantic 252 said:

can only agree with this! good Arsenal won though, city and chelsea hopefully will

I still pick united to finish 2nd, maybe top, but chelsea may just have enough

Chelsea have the title 99% in the bag.

Our head to heads with the likes of Arsenal and Tottenham in April/May will decide whether we get top 4 IMO. Win those and it's on. Lose them and we miss out.

Frustrating day today and Liverpool won it in first 20mins. Davies so exposed 1st half with no support from Son from a defensive perspective.Just proves that without Rose and Vertongen we are not nearly as strong at the back and bad mistake by Dier led to 2nd goal.On top of that no creativity from Eriksen Alli Kane and Son proved it was just a bad day all round.Had a few of them at Anfield over last 75 years lol.Fair play to Liverpool they played and pressed well 1st half and deservedly won but can"t help but think we made it easy for them.We are better than today and just have to put it down as a bad day.Massive next  PL game Home to Stoke and need a positive reaction. COYS

In terms of City, Totenham, Liverpool and Arsenal this season seems as you were in that they all look good and get runs but lose to poverty teams which end up ruining their chances by the end.

With a likely 12 point lead tomorrow it's looking like Chelsea are relatively solid however watching Man U you do kinda get the feeling that like Fergusson, it would get to Christmas and then they'd get into gear. As things stand i can see Man U finishing a clear second and probably pretty close to Chelsea by the end, especially if Rashford gets onto a run again.

Normal service resumed in the Premier League this season it seems.  

• Like 1

I bet there will be plenty of gloves on show at Turf Moor today.

absolutely perishing in east Lancashire, very windy and just starting to snow again.

could be interesting conditions for a game of football.

19 hours ago, CreweCold said:

Pochettino has to shoulder the blame for this one I'm afraid. Time and again Liverpool have shown that their game plan will include a first half of pressing. What do Spurs do? Play the ball around the back and play right into Liverpool's hands- this despite having a couple of first choice defenders out. Even the smaller teams have figured out how to crack Liverpool and render them toothless yet the supposed 'best up and coming manager' hasn't figured this? 

Damage was done all in about 25 minutes at start of first half.

Agreed, CC...Whatever it was the lads were doing out there, it was Poch's game-plan...If it were all down to the players, we wouldn't need managers?

We were beaten by the better side; yer cannae win them all, Poch!:D

6 minutes ago, I remember Atlantic 252 said:

Expected the Swans to win this, my predictions for drop are, Palace, Hull and Leicester

but awful result earlier, great result for United fans

As a Burnley fan I thought it was an excellent result , just a shame we couldn't take our chances or my prediction of them leaving Turf Moor with nothing but frostbite would have come good.

7 minutes ago, iand61 said:

As a Burnley fan I thought it was an excellent result , just a shame we couldn't take our chances or my prediction of them leaving Turf Moor with nothing but frostbite would have come good.

Yes, they are very good at home, United just a small step closer to the title though today

4 minutes ago, I remember Atlantic 252 said:

Yes, they are very good at home, United just a small step closer to the title though today

No I'm pretty certain I watched the champions today, they just didn't look happy in Siberian east Lancashire but on another day they would have had a pan full.

A great result for the Swans 2-0, and a decent performance as well.

As for Leicester given the players they have they should not be down there, But from their point of view, the Swans 2nd goal was far too easy.

4 hours ago, I remember Atlantic 252 said:

You're deluded mate. United getting nowhere near the title this year. Top 4 the aim.

9 hours ago, CreweCold said:

You're deluded mate. United getting nowhere near the title this year. Top 4 the aim.

they are not losing, longest unbeaten run post Fergie, only 3 points off 2nd, 13 points off lead, top 4 I'd say guaranteed

Edited by I remember Atlantic 252

Pleased with our result at West 'aaaam, would have taken a point before the game (Mourinho's fault we didn't get the win, probably). Bournemouth and Palace up next, hoping for at least 4 points to keep the pressure on Everton, who we then play after those two.

Edited by Nick L
16 hours ago, iand61 said:

Yes I throughly enjoyed watching the game yesterday. A good start for us but what a free kick . You always looked dangerous on the break and limited us to shots mostly from outside the box . The few times we did get half a chance the ball got ballooned in to the stand . And you had a couple of chances to win it. All in all a good result for Chelsea given the league standings and Tottenham's defeat at the weekend .