Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Premier League Discussion

8 hours ago, Bristle boy said:

How is Jermain Defoe still playing for Sunderland? One of the great mysteries of the last 2 years in the PL imo:cc_confused:

because he keeps Sunderland up, could happen again, start playing April/May, but may have started early this year

still tough to say who will go down, still thinking Hull, Leicester and Palace, very tight, Swans may escape

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many neutrals who so lauded up last seasons triumph will be hoping Leicester get relegated now. I certainly will, that will teach the selfish owners and lazy players a lesson. By the end of Sunday

Wow Ole the magical tactician, what a manager, completely turned it around. United should of won by more, 2-3 flatters Southampton, they were pretty average(I guess Newcastle just made them look good)

5-1 Spurs ūü§£ūü§£ūü§£ūü§£ ¬†

Posted Images

I can't believe it is 2017 and women officials are still get sexist insults hurled at them with no repercussions.  Sian Massey was lineswoman at the match yesterday and the stuff I heard yelled at her was disgusting.

5 minutes ago, Lauren said:

I can't believe it is 2017 and women officials are still get sexist insults hurled at them with no repercussions.  Sian Massey was lineswoman at the match yesterday and the stuff I heard yelled at her was disgusting.

Small minded people.. You'll probably find they're the same kind of folks who support Trump.

1 minute ago, D.V.R said:

That's what happens when you go and spend on talent.. Liverpool :nonono:

But look what long-term planning has done for us; and all without forking-out £89 million on a single player...Both of us are better placed than are Man Ure...Give Klopp more time?

Just now, Ed Stone said:

But look what long-term planning has done for us; and all without forking-out £89 million on a single player...Both of us are better placed than are Man Ure...Give Klopp more time?

I feel that we need to achieve CL football for next term if we're going to move forward and attract better players.  

But I do agree with you.. I'm just really peed off atm.. :cray:

4 minutes ago, D.V.R said:

I feel that we need to achieve CL football for next term if we're going to move forward and attract better players.  

But I do agree with you.. I'm just really peed off atm.. :cray:

Aye. I felt exactly the same after Poch's first season...But, then it's been a very long time that I've been waiting!:D

21 minutes ago, I remember Atlantic 252 said:

yes, thought it was going to be a draw! Jesus saves it, not looking as good now for man ure fans as it was earlier

I'm sorry but I don't think any United fan expected anything other than a City win today. A draw would have been a bonus. At this rate we'll be competing with Arsenal and Liverpool for 4th.

3 hours ago, J10 said:

Next weekend on Sky Sunday

Swans v Leicester - quite important for both sides

The relegation dogfight is shaping up to be a corker this year.