Jump to content
Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Premier League Discussion


Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, J10 said:

Atm I think we will probably be OK. but things change so quickly in this league, wasn't that confident at all a few weeks back.

Expect palace to win tomorrow to go above us. (hope not though)

 

Yeah it looks like you might have turned a corner.

personally I think Sunderland are doomed and Hull look like joining them.

as for the third one.........The champions looked quite poor at our place on Tuesday and a loss against Manu at weekend could see them in the bottom three.

still a long way to go though and anyone from ourselves downwards can get dragged into the mix.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many neutrals who so lauded up last seasons triumph will be hoping Leicester get relegated now. I certainly will, that will teach the selfish owners and lazy players a lesson. By the end of Sunday

Wow Ole the magical tactician, what a manager, completely turned it around. United should of won by more, 2-3 flatters Southampton, they were pretty average(I guess Newcastle just made them look good)

5-1 Spurs 🤣🤣🤣🤣  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

Liverpool in 2017

:oops:

Was never convinced by Klopp, I wanted that pointy eye browed italian dude instead. Klopp is such a great manager, he can't even figure out how to play against counter attacking teams, what a joke.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

Was never convinced by Klopp, I wanted that pointy eye browed italian dude instead. Klopp is such a great manager, he can't even figure out how to play against counter attacking teams, what a joke.

I wanted simeone, he's got similar passion to conte.. I'm losing my admiration for Klopp :diablo:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

another abysmal performance by Liverpool.....they put a strong team out but were awful......."Klipperty's" cards are going to be marked soon if he doesn't sort this rubbish out

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, I remember Atlantic 252 said:

606 at 7pm will be interesting, they were wanting klipperty Klopp out last week, 2 losses on, will be worse

I think what gets liverpool fans is the fact that Klopp is making the same mistakes as other managers before him, playing the high pressing game when your defence is a shambles. It's not working anymore, teams have figured liverpool out and sit back waiting to pick off their defence, hopefully we will miss out on Europa football too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ed Stone said:

Funny how everyone but Chelsea are currently misfiring?

United won't tomorrow, (sigh) their fans laughing a bit today, gone their way, with Liverpool and Arsenal losing

they are so good, ever since I was little, think they are unbeaten in 2017

Edited by I remember Atlantic 252
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, ajpoolshark said:

another abysmal performance by Liverpool.....they put a strong team out but were awful......."Klipperty's" cards are going to be marked soon if he doesn't sort this rubbish out

I don't understand why he keeps playing Emre ..anybody with half a brain can see he's not consistent enough to be in the first team -  Clyne is crap.. and Mignolet..:nonono: 

He's really got to sort out the dead wood for next season.

Edited by D.V.R
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, D.V.R said:

I don't understand why he keeps playing  Emre ..anybody with have a brain can see he's not consistent enough to be in the first team -  Clyne is crap.. and Mignolet..:nonono: 

He's really got to sort out the dead wood for next season.

Can & Henderson just go sideways, they need to look to push forwards,,,,personally they'd be better off with Milner back in midfield, as Can simply isn't a box to box midfielder IMO, he's far better suited to a defensive midfielder.....and what is Lucas doing as a defender, it truly shows Liverpool's of depth in defence

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ajpoolshark said:

Can & Henderson just go sideways, they need to look to push forwards,,,,personally they'd be better off with Milner back in midfield, as Can simply isn't a box to box midfielder IMO, he's far better suited to a defensive midfielder.....and what is Lucas doing as a defender, it truly shows Liverpool's of depth in defence

That's the thing.. If you want to be successful, sometimes you have to spend big - IMO he should've got Virgil from Southampton, but no.. he'd rather stick dodgy Lucas at the back..:wallbash:

Not forgetting he also let Sacko go who I think is a decent defender.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We'll be pushing for Europe at this rate if we're not careful. Need United to win the League Cup and finish at least 5th to add an extra Europa League place to the league. 

Edited by Nick L
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, I remember Atlantic 252 said:

United won't tomorrow, (sigh) their fans laughing a bit today, gone their way, with Liverpool and Arsenal losing

they are so good, ever since I was little, think they are unbeaten in 2017

We'll lose or draw tomorrow,  just like every other time this season teams above us have dropped points... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Liverpool seemingly suffered United syndrome today upfront. So many attempts but poor finishing/good goalkeeping kept them out- frustrating isn't it. 22 attempts Liverpool had today. Still, had their defence been a bit more decent, they could have got out with a 0-0 which, although not ideal, would have been far better than a 2-0 loss.

The result made our 0-0 not look too bad lol

Edited by CreweCold
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...