Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Premier League Discussion

16 hours ago, lassie23 said:

Enjoy the Cup Chelsea, maybe one day someone at LFC will realize you need a defence to win the league, until then..............

I take it you still wear a top with crown paints on the front .:yahoo:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many neutrals who so lauded up last seasons triumph will be hoping Leicester get relegated now. I certainly will, that will teach the selfish owners and lazy players a lesson. By the end of Sunday

Wow Ole the magical tactician, what a manager, completely turned it around. United should of won by more, 2-3 flatters Southampton, they were pretty average(I guess Newcastle just made them look good)

5-1 Spurs ūü§£ūü§£ūü§£ūü§£ ¬†

Posted Images

On 1/21/2017 at 11:35, Hammer50 said:

Carroll on fire today for the hammers .

Have to say when he is fit..he really is an old style beast of a striker..i often wonder how many goals he would score if he managed to stay fit for an entire season..unfortunately there is as much chance of that as me going on a date with Katy Perry's better looking sister.

23 minutes ago, J10 said:

Am i right in saying he has only scored in 1 game this season. :D

I thought he would do well at Stoke, but I was wrong (again). I do think he will end up in china.

Yup you're right. He was given loads of games too, but he's been on the periphary since before Christmas.It's a mystery, given that he scored all sorts of different goals for you, so it isn't really about service, obviously confidence is all, he wasn't one of those strikers from Dutch football who can't hit the proverbial cows with the banjo in England...I'm looking at you Janssen :D.

Chelsea trying to play through the Liverpool press here. No idea why as it has shown to be suicidal time and again. Best way is to play over the press and bypass it...again, shown time and again. Best way to overcome Liverpool, given their shaky defence.

Edited by CreweCold

United fans will be laughing, certainly expect them to make top 4, Arsenal losing points, Che or liverpool or both dropping points, and United will get 3 points tomorrow, United will probably win both cups too, nothing changes, sigh

33 minutes ago, I remember Atlantic 252 said:

United fans will be laughing, certainly expect them to make top 4, Arsenal losing points, Che or liverpool or both dropping points, and United will get 3 points tomorrow, United will probably win both cups too, nothing changes, sigh

Yeah but every time our rivals have slipped up, so have we....it's just what happens lately.

Just now, CreweCold said:

Liverpool drop 2, Tottenham drop 2 and Arsenal drop 3. It'd make too much sense for United to win tomorrow night wouldn't it?!

missed chelsea out, they drop 2, united fans laughing tonight, and they will be tomorrow night

14 minutes ago, CreweCold said:

Liverpool drop 2, Tottenham drop 2 and Arsenal drop 3. It'd make too much sense for United to win tomorrow night wouldn't it?!

Ought to be a great night for Man Ure, CC??? But, who knows what tomorrow night will bring!

Great win for the Swans tonight. A real battle and this is the type of game we would have lost under Bob.

Starting to play as a team and with a decent shape and a bit harder to beat.