Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Premier League Discussion

Posted
    3 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

Images of our wonderful new stadium: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-38682911

A beer delivery service as well - not sure i can quite down 10000 pints in a minute though Pete......maybe 9999:D

• Like 1
    Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
    • Replies 10.6k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many neutrals who so lauded up last seasons triumph will be hoping Leicester get relegated now. I certainly will, that will teach the selfish owners and lazy players a lesson. By the end of Sunday

Wow Ole the magical tactician, what a manager, completely turned it around. United should of won by more, 2-3 flatters Southampton, they were pretty average(I guess Newcastle just made them look good)

WEATHER WARNING IN NORTH LONDON. Massive dust storm hits North London as contractors enter Tottenham Hotspur's Trophy room;

Posted Images

Posted
    6 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

Images of our wonderful new stadium: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-38682911

Looks like it going to be a wonderful stadium. What do you think of the old white hart lane though going? I know it's needed now the new stadium but old memories will always remain I guess.

Not sure I like Chelsea's new look though................

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...
    10 minutes ago, Bristle boy said:

A beer delivery service as well - not sure i can quite down 10000 pints in a minute though Pete......maybe 9999:D

As long as there's a vodka hose attached to my seat!:drunk-emoji:

• Like 1
    Posted
    8 minutes ago, NUT said:

Looks like it going to be a wonderful stadium. What do you think of the old white hart lane though going? I know it's needed now the new stadium but old memories will always remain I guess.

Not sure I like Chelsea's new look though................

Doesn't bother me at all, really.  I don't think anyone will have any cause for complaint. Took me a wee while to really appreciate what Mr Levy has done for us. Now I most certainly do!

• Like 1
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers

A few year back West Brom turned down around £20million for Saido now they've accepted £10million up front rising to a maximum of 15m in addon's depending on how successful he is

Edited by Summer Sun
    Posted
    3 hours ago, Summer Sun said:

A few year back West Brom turned now around £20million for Saido now they've accepted £10million up front rising to a maximum of 15m in addon's depending on how successful he is

Given the effort that Mark Hughes has put into signing him these last couple of years, he'd better be a good boy! No doubt he is a very talented player, but he is 23, has barely played for 2 years and has a lot to prove. He could go either way, but I keep thinking leopards & spots. I hope I'm wrong.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms and other extremes

Liverpool seem to be getting more 'Fergie time' than anyone this season :cc_confused:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers

Huge win for the Swans today that puts Palace 3rd bottom now

Palace v Everton and West Brom v Sunderland today

Chelsea v Hull today

Posted

A win for Swansea...get in!

Also, see the long ball play at the end there by Liverpool? You know, the thing Klopp pulled United up for last weekend. Hypocrite.

Huge win for the Swans

At least we are still on the roller coaster.

15 hours ago, davehsug said:

Given the effort that Mark Hughes has put into signing him these last couple of years, he'd better be a good boy! No doubt he is a very talented player, but he is 23, has barely played for 2 years and has a lot to prove. He could go either way, but I keep thinking leopards & spots. I hope I'm wrong.

I have a lot of time for Mark Hughes, and Stoke are doing very well this season.

Does this mean that Bony is surplus to requirements and we can have him back. :)

Edited by J10
    • Like 1
    Posted
    14 minutes ago, J10 said:

Huge win for the Swans

At least we are still on the roller coaster.

I have a lot of time for Mark Hughes, and Stoke are doing very well this season.

Does this mean that Bony is surplus to requirements and we can have him back. :)

He's been a huge disappointment no doubt. Playing regularly & in a team who's style is very much the footballing approach of Swansea, I expectes him to do better and score a few goals. I think China may be callibg though!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snowy, Summer: Just not hot

£15m for that petulant, ungrateful, unprofessional ****. Good riddance, Albion fans are delighted.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

Can't see liverpool finishing in the top four, hopefully they miss out on the Europa league too. :oops:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snowy, Summer: Just not hot

Chris Brunt apparently has scored a worldy, might have to watch MOTD for the first time in months! Our outside hopes of European football are still alive.

Posted
    31 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

Can't see liverpool finishing in the top four, hopefully they miss out on the Europa league too. :oops:

I can, lassie; just look at the number of goals that Arsenal and Man City have shipped, so far? We don't count the Scum of course!

Hi CC.:yahoo:

Posted
    1 hour ago, Ed Stone said:

I can, lassie; just look at the number of goals that Arsenal and Man City have shipped, so far? We don't count the Scum of course!

Hi CC.:yahoo:

Hi

Point gained on Liverpool...I'll take that thanks. Stoke defended out of their skins today. Our unbeaten run continues.

A draw between City and Tottenham and nothing much changes- Chelsea still favourites for the league.

Edited by CreweCold
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Gales, frost, fog & snow
    1 hour ago, lassie23 said:

Wouldn't go that far yet.

Stoke did us a huge favour today, with a "fergie time" leveller giving Manchester United a point, so they've only gained a point from us this weekend.  Man City have every chance of dropping points against Spurs later too, so quite possibly we might have "got away" with that crap result with minimal damage.  Could of been a lot worse.

Got Chelsea at home next.  I fully expect us to get something from that game too, we are unbeaten against the top 6 this season, we seem to up our game against them.

It's the way this season is going.  We mess up against teams, on paper, we should be getting points from, and we get points from matches we, on paper, probably shouldn't have.

Lost against Burnley, Swansea & Bournemouth, drew against Sunderland

Beat Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, drew against Manchester United.

We have dropped a lot of points over the past 4 weeks, but surprisingly, we've only dropped one place in the league, and still have a small cushion in the top 4.

If it carries on like this, we might get caught by July!  :pardon:

Posted

Wow, Spurs have started horrendously.

• Like 1