Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Premier League Discussion

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms and other extremes
    Just now, Ed Stone said:

I agree, CC. And if we don't win tonight, both ourselves and City can also wave the title goodbye.

Going to be an interesting top 4 race I feel. One of the 'big boys' is missing out...well, two.

Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
    • Replies 10.6k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many neutrals who so lauded up last seasons triumph will be hoping Leicester get relegated now. I certainly will, that will teach the selfish owners and lazy players a lesson. By the end of Sunday

Wow Ole the magical tactician, what a manager, completely turned it around. United should of won by more, 2-3 flatters Southampton, they were pretty average(I guess Newcastle just made them look good)

5-1 Spurs ūü§£ūü§£ūü§£ūü§£ ¬†

Posted Images

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers
    2 minutes ago, CreweCold said:

Going to be an interesting top 4 race I feel. One of the 'big boys' is missing out...well, two.

My money is on City to miss out they don't look too good this season very shaky in defense and not so good without Sergio

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...
    1 minute ago, Bristle boy said:

Build up has commenced at Chez BB. But i'm in the 'cheap seats' tonite (banished to the bedroom).

COYS!

The wife not interested in SuperSpurs, Bris? Tell me about it! COYS!

• Like 1
    Posted
    1 hour ago, Summer Sun said:

My money is on City to miss out they don't look too good this season very shaky in defense and not so good without Sergio

They have been reliant on Aguero for a couple of years now. I keep hearing pundits saying they have the 'best squad'. Nonsense as far as I'm concerned. The defence is ordinary to say the least. Take De Bruyne and Aguero out of that side and it's not special at all.

Posted
    40 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

The wife not interested in SuperSpurs, Bris? Tell me about it! COYS!

Nah! She thinks footballers are a bunch of overpaid whinging lightweights! She prefers to watch a 6 nations RU match, as rugby is played by "real men"!

Edited by Bristle boy
    • Like 1
    Posted

Missing my first Chelski game in 17 years tonight, a good omen I hope! Absolutely huge game that's for sure, not only for Spurs but for the entire Premier league. Chavs get a win tonight and I can't see them being caught by anyone, if we can get all 3 points it's game on and of course there's the little fact that we'll move ahead of the scum:D

I'll take a draw but after last year surely we're deserved a little luck.

For all you neutrals out there it's any easy option, support Spurs tonight or support racist scumbags, fact!!

• Like 2
    Posted
    1 hour ago, Bristle boy said:

Nah! She thinks footballers are a bunch of overpaid whinging lightweights! She prefers to watch a 6 nations RU match, as rugby is played by "real men"!

Does she enjoy a wee bit of funny-shaped balls and eye-gouging, then?:D

Posted
    5 minutes ago, yido said:

Missing my first Chelski game in 17 years tonight, a good omen I hope! Absolutely huge game that's for sure, not only for Spurs but for the entire Premier league. Chavs get a win tonight and I can't see them being caught by anyone, if we can get all 3 points it's game on and of course there's the little fact that we'll move ahead of the scum:D

I'll take a draw but after last year surely we're deserved a little luck.

For all you neutrals out there it's any easy option, support Spurs tonight or support racist scumbags, fact!!

I know where u are coming from but all i care about is Spurs beating Chelsea for the benefit of Spurs. The rest of 'em around the top 5/6 i dont give a flock about.

COYS!

Posted
    1 minute ago, Ed Stone said:

Does she enjoy a wee bit of funny-shaped balls and eye-gouging, then?:D

Ooh er.....matron! I couldnt possibly comment! :nonono::D

• Like 1
    Posted
    28 minutes ago, Bristle boy said:

I know where u are coming from but all i care about is Spurs beating Chelsea for the benefit of Spurs. The rest of 'em around the top 5/6 i dont give a flock about.

COYS!

Not bothered about the others either but it's still a massive game in this season's PL. I joined this website 12 years ago just as Chelsea were being formed as a club, time to send them back to where they came from (largely Twickenham when the rugby isn't on)!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Hot and Sunny but not opressive
    4 minutes ago, Bristle boy said:

:yahoo:

Oh b*****s just when I though we looked like getting a hold on the game . To much space given to him . Got to press forward second half leaving it open to the counter . Great finish . Cmon Chelsea 

Posted
    1 minute ago, Bristle boy said:

Ali puts Chelsea on the canvass once again :yahoo:

Here we go! Here we go! Here we go!:yahoo:

• Like 1
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers

Chelsea's 13 game-winning run coming thanks to this man

giphy.gif

Can see Madrid or Barca making a move for him before long

Edited by Summer Sun
    Posted
    Just now, Bristle boy said:

Great win and performance.

Chelski did not look like runaway leaders on tonight's performance.

:yahoo:

Glory, Glory, Hallelujah...The Spurs go marching on!:yahoo::yahoo:

• Like 1
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Hot and Sunny but not opressive

Well done Tottenham tonight a deserved victory . I must say though Chelsea never gave up which was great to see although the quality of the last few games seemed lacking. Hazard had the best 2 chances and he looked off pace . Where alli took both of his .

To be honest after last season if someone said your be 7 points clear on the same games played in January I would have laughed at them .

• Like 2