Snow?

Premier League Discussion

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many neutrals who so lauded up last seasons triumph will be hoping Leicester get relegated now. I certainly will, that will teach the selfish owners and lazy players a lesson. By the end of Sunday

Wow Ole the magical tactician, what a manager, completely turned it around. United should of won by more, 2-3 flatters Southampton, they were pretty average(I guess Newcastle just made them look good)

WEATHER WARNING IN NORTH LONDON. Massive dust storm hits North London as contractors enter Tottenham Hotspur's Trophy room;

Posted Images

1-1 FT

Leicester will have to wait till tomorrow night at least to win the league

Anything other than a Spurs win tomorrow and they win the league 2 points from 2 games needed

Edited by Summer Sun

Very good game though Man UTD started like an express train but Leicester put the brakes on that. Deserved point

A good win for the Swans to ensure survival against a depleted Liverpool side.

Also there was very good respect for the 96 who lost their lives at Hillsborough.

• Like 1

Looking at the other end. Bournemouth, WBA, and Palace could still go down. Expect Bournemouth and WBA to play out a draw next Saturday to ensure safety. Palace need another elusive win to ensure safety.

1 hour ago, The PIT said:

Looking at the other end. Bournemouth, WBA, and Palace could still go down. Expect Bournemouth and WBA to play out a draw next Saturday to ensure safety. Palace need another elusive win to ensure safety.

Not quite.

The maximum points 18th can be is 40 and as Bournemouth and West Brom are on 41, they are both safe as I mentioned yesterday.

Crystal Palace are mathematically still in danger being on 39, but I really see it as being any 2 from Norwich, Sunderland and Newcastle.

capture 2.JPG

So Maximum Points Sunderland 32+9 =41
So Maximum Points Norwich 31+9 =40 (18th)
So Maximum Points Newcastle 33+6 =39

Edited by J10

It's only been the current bottom 4 in real contention for the last month or two. Well, Villa were never really in contention but you know what I mean :D

17 hours ago, J10 said:

Not quite.

The maximum points 18th can be is 40 and as Bournemouth and West Brom are on 41, they are both safe as I mentioned yesterday.

Crystal Palace are mathematically still in danger being on 39, but I really see it as being any 2 from Norwich, Sunderland and Newcastle.

capture 2.JPG

So Maximum Points Sunderland 32+9 =41
So Maximum Points Norwich 31+9 =40 (18th)
So Maximum Points Newcastle 33+6 =39

Damn why did I see Newcastle as 35 points?????

6 minutes ago, NUT said:

Very remote chance I know but Sunderland could still catch Bouremouth (albeit very unlikely)

They're still safe though.

1 minute ago, Nick L said:

They're still safe though.

? They could get 41 points and bouremouth would have 41 but goal difference................i'm confused

Oh relooked! It's cause Norwich have 31. Missed that DOH!

Just now, NUT said:

? They could get 41 points and bouremouth would have 41 but goal difference................i'm confused

Oh relooked! It's cause Norwich have 31. Missed that DOH!

Even if Norwich could catch them it wouldn't matter, Newcastle can't catch them either! They would need 3 of the teams below them to be able to catch them.

OK, I feel a bit dirty and wrong for this, but I really want Chelsea to win tonight. Now I've said that I'm off to wash my hands. 

Just now, Paul said:

OK, I feel a bit dirty and wrong for this, but I really want Chelsea to win tonight. Now I've said that I'm off to wash my hands. 

lol. I was about to welcome Burnley back to the Premier League! Oddly enough, all my kids hate Everton...:hi:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Paul said:

If it's for Leicester to win the league then Chelsea only need to draw! A better alternative is for them to hold a 1-0 lead until the dying seconds and Spurs equalise...

11 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

lol. I was about to welcome Burnley back to the Premier League! Oddly enough, all my kids hate Everton...:hi:

I hate Man U, Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, Spurs (sorry) Stoke, West Brom, Crystal Palace, Leeds, Rangers, Newcastle, Sunderland, Aston Villa Everton and Yeovil Town:cc_confused: So your kids just hating Everton is pretty good going.:D

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Nick L said:

If it's for Leicester to win the league then Chelsea only need to draw! A better alternative is for them to hold a 1-0 lead until the dying seconds and Spurs equalise...

Good plan, that works a bit better.