Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Essex Easterly

Davis Vantage Vue parts

Hey guys, 

A few days ago my Vantage Vue console fell off the back of my desk, and the push on stand now has one broken clip, does anyone know where I could order another stand from?

I've looked over the internet as well as eBay but can't seem to find anywhere that sells it, anyone got any ideas? 

Thanks

Hey guys, 

A few days ago my Vantage Vue console fell off the back of my desk, and the push on stand now has one broken clip, does anyone know where I could order another stand from?

I've looked over the internet as well as eBay but can't seem to find anywhere that sells it, anyone got any ideas? 

Thanks

Clumsy!  Have you tried super glue? :whistling:  How are you, hope you are good? :D

I used epoxy to glue it back on in the end, and it seems to have done the trick, it's still setting, a few hours later, the label says 'dries in 5 minutes'  :cc_confused:

I am good and you? The BBQ is alight and mum's off out in the hunt for sausage baps :D

I used epoxy to glue it back on in the end, and it seems to have done the trick, it's still setting, a few hours later, the label says 'dries in 5 minutes'  :cc_confused:

I am good and you? The BBQ is alight and mum's off out in the hunt for sausage baps :D

I didn't think glue would do it! :shok: Aren't they really expensive those vantage vues? Nice weather for a bap barbie. Although it is really windy here. I'm okay thanks. :D

I got my Vue for £300 and I think the data logger was somewhere around £100

I'll be buying a separate anemometer in July along with a transmitter for it so I can also get accurate wind speed readings.

Have you tried begging the mods for your PM privileges back yet? :p

Oh I almost forgot, I've bought a new Foscam IP camera which I'll be hooking up to my website soon :) Need to figure it all out first though, how to get the camera out onto the web lol

I need my  PM system to pm them to ask for it back :cc_confused:  Wow you'll have a full weather station in your own back yard soon. Did you get the Foscam IP from Amazon. I still have my Argos Delux £5.99 canceled model, weather station. :D  It was saying it was 31.2c this morning. :fool:

• Lockdown Gardening - Top Tips for New Gardeners

Lockdown Gardening - Top Tips for New Gardeners - Blog by Jenny Bell WWW.NETWEATHER.TV In the first in a regular series of gardening articles, Jenny Bell gives her top tips for new gardeners who are maybe taking their first gardening steps during the lockdown.  

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

Warm Sunny Days Before A More Unsettled & Cooler Easter Weekend

High pressure in charge next few days will bring warm sunshine for many, but from Good Friday and through the Easter Weekend it will turn cooler and more unsettled with showers. Read the full update here

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather