Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

feb1991blizzard

Who is the best most stunning supermodel ever - Brings a whole new meaning to model watching!

This is my pick - will post a few others in due course. anndenisewilson

You've got to stop putting these on the forum - it's no good for my aged ticker. :D

stupid eyebrows, no weather front can come up with a double sting jet in the same hemisphere at the same time, even if there is no brain involved.

stick to weather models on this forum please, there are some serious 0z and 6z winter models that are  stunning until they realise that the UK is here.

Original post edited as link provided leads to inappropriate imagery for a family based forum....sorry

What's wrong with Twiggy? :D

Nothing, but she was never in the "Northern Toppler"  category! :D

Why has my favourite supermodel been deleted?

Why has my favourite supermodel been deleted?

I refer you to AJ's post a few above :0...

Feb1991blizzard. I have removed your post for the same reason the original post was edited. This is a family forum and the link was not suitable.

Please be respectful of the rules. Thank you

Cakie the thing was a facebook page - kids have facebook accounts these days, if it was that unsuitable then it wouldn't be freely available, I think this is just another left wing feminist agenda, I haven't been disrespectful to anyone, some of you mods need to lighten up.

All I try to do is lighten the mood up and find something enjoyable to do while we are all waiting around during the closed season, I was a massive kate Moss fan for 15 years but this new model has taken over from her now and I fancy the above a lot more than I do Kate Moss now and her pictures have been taken down, sorry Kate - still will always remember you but time to move on!!!!

The above is a 10 and I don't often give 10's out.

I myself is a great fan of kate moss, to the stage i have read books about her life, have followed her fashion (and in my younger day copied it - grey skin tight jeans anyone) but I don't want to see naked pics of her on a weather site. 

That's what google is for.

I myself is a great fan of kate moss, to the stage i have read books about her life, have followed her fashion (and in my younger day copied it - grey skin tight jeans anyone) but I don't want to see naked pics of her on a weather site. 

That's what google is for.

Well then you can say you don't want politics on a weather site - if you say that then weather is the only thing you should talk about.

Cakie the thing was a facebook page - kids have facebook accounts these days, if it was that unsuitable then it wor uldn't be freely available, I think this is just another left wing feminist agenda, I haven't been disrespectful to anyone, some of you mods need to lighten up.

your first link lead to a twitter feed showing pictures of full frontal nudity....you think that's ok for a family based weather forum??

tell you what, just for the removal of any doubt, I'll lock this thread so that no one will be tempted to post inappropriate imagery