Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tubs

Ever bought an Apple App and wished you hadn't?

That is a shame.  Problem with Apple stuff is it is expensive and once you have purchased it is difficult to get off.  I personally like my iPad and iPhone 6, which sync nicely.  Apple stuff hasn't caused me any problems other than to my pocket.  Probably an element of the devil you know and once on the band waggon it is difficult to get off. 

Regards

Tubs

Regards

Tubs

once you have purchased it is difficult to get off

Is this widespread?

Luckily I only use windows and android so haven't had a problem.

Generally there is absolutely no problem as far as apps are concerned. Contact with a app developer deals with a bug. But nice to know if you there is a problem it can be easily dealt with. Kids downloading stuff that you have not agreed to? But I would not let my children have my password.

No experience of android so not qualified to comment. Windows and Microsoft from my experience given me all sorts of problems over many years and operating systems.

Purpose of my post was to help someone who had a problem with an Apple app download not go along the well trodden path what is the best phone or operating system.

Wish I had know this when I purchased something that was not what I was expecting.

Snipper