Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

windmill

The illuminati

Does anybody really think this organisation exists ?

Once upon a time, yes. Now: I think that they are just another load of self-congratulatory miscreants. Look for me in tomorrow's Obituaries! Mysterious death by unknown poison??? :D

I think they do sill exist. As to who and where no idea.

There are two on here.

There are two on here.

What, me and thee?

Aren't they responsible for the Blackpool lights?

Naw, they do Regent Street at Christmas :)

so its not a boy band from X-factor then??!

I can trace my ancestors back to the Knights Templar drinking from the Grail now , am I one !!.

World Secrets - Freemasons, Ancient Egypt, Knights Templar, Enoch etc.

Yes they are real - all words no action IMHO.

Anonymous Send Chilling Message To Westboro Baptist Church

If you don't like something, you're well within your rights to say so. The second you start acting upon and threatening violence against what it is you don't like, you need to perhaps curb that enthusiasm. Even if what it is you're hating on is an utterly deplorable group of people like those at the Westboro Baptist Church.

Regardless, Anonymous have sent the church a chilling message after they threatened to gatecrash the funerals of the victims of the Charlestown shootings.

An arm of the hacker group released a public statement on Twitter, claiming they are taking over the Westboro Baptist Church's online activity. But what's most haunting is what they said at the bottom.

They then sent a series of tweets depicting what the three phases of their mission would look like.

Read more: http://www.theladbible.com/articles/anonymous-send-chilling-message-to-westboro-baptist-church

post-19153-0-79779900-1435011270_thumb.j

If you don't like something, you're well within your rights to say so. The second you start acting upon and threatening violence against what it is you don't like, you need to perhaps curb that enthusiasm. Even if what it is you're hating on is an utterly deplorable group of people like those at the Westboro Baptist Church.

Regardless, Anonymous have sent the church a chilling message after they threatened to gatecrash the funerals of the victims of the Charlestown shootings.

An arm of the hacker group released a public statement on Twitter, claiming they are taking over the Westboro Baptist Church's online activity. But what's most haunting is what they said at the bottom.

They then sent a series of tweets depicting what the three phases of their mission would look like.

Read more: http://www.theladbible.com/articles/anonymous-send-chilling-message-to-westboro-baptist-church

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Utterly sick and pathetic even though it may just be an internet troll - why is it that some people wish to hurt others just for the sake of it?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Looks very similar to me to Camerons speech today, especially the 'all shall burn' remark. The more I look at DC and Osbourne the lizzard like they look!

Utterly sick and pathetic even though it may just be an internet troll - why is it that some people wish to hurt others just for the sake of it?

God knows these are cyber trolls who drink of the attention some say they're secret samaritans in stepping in against online pedophilia. I condemn that particular Church for its barbaric views towards minorities all the same why would you swoop to there level. It is all dross in my opinion. There are some deluded minded people out there.

God knows these are cyber trolls who drink of the attention some say they're secret samaritans in stepping in against online pedophilia. I condemn that particular Church for its barbaric views towards minorities all the same why would you swoop to there level. It is all dross in my opinion. There are some deluded minded people out there.

In this particular case, it's just trolls trolling trolls.