Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Sunlight Vitamin D - Research From 100+ Countries.

Snowyowl9

Posted

Mmmm some dodgy loooking claims in that piece, one of which is the statement that modern medicine has failed to successfully treat or prevent cancers. Modern medicine has made leaps and bounds in treating cancer and identifying preventable causes (e.g. smoking and lung cancer, uv exposure and melanoma).

Edited by picog
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Windstorms and Thunderstorms

Another anti-vaccination site, that speaks of the evils of wheat, GMOs and fluoride.

The study itself might be ok, but that website has a lot of quackery.

Posted

Another anti-vaccination site, that speaks of the evils of wheat, GMOs and fluoride.

The study itself might be ok, but that website has a lot of quackery.

You can keep your fluoride and GMO`s

But yes sunlight is good for you but not so it burns that's just being sensible,the mainstream press demonize the sun so much its called fearmongering.

Edited by Snowyowl9

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

The Sun Is Not The Cause Of Your Skin Cancer We are not getting the whole picture here. In fact, one of the last things that should be done if you have skin cancer is to put sunscreen on. Going back out into the sun is not the answer either, at least in the short term. However, it is cringe-worthy to hear people say the sun is to blame and that they need to “protect†themselves from it. This simply isn’t true and is misguided. The sun actually protects you against skin cancer in most cases, especially considering the powerful role of vitamin D in the body. Many other reasons exist as to why someone has skin cancer that you don’t hear much about and this discussion will mention what some of those physical and emotional those factors are. My Own Mother With Skin Cancer About nine years ago, my own mother had multiple sessions to have basal cell carcinoma cells removed from various parts of her body. From that day forward, she rarely if ever went out into the sun. It never made sense to me how the sun was the problem, especially in my own mother’s case. Skin cancer cases have risen exponentially in the last 100 years. We must start asking why, and continue to search for answers that really make sense. The sun has been around forever, but skin cancer rates have skyrocketed in the last century. Why? The correlation really doesn’t exist. It could even be argued that our ancestors spent even more time in the sun than we do due to working outside more, without sunscreen, and yet, we are indoors even more and still have much high rates of skin cancer. This doesn’t add up, especially not for people like my mom and many others that I have seen clinically with the same problem.

Main Physical Causes Of Skin Cancer First let’s talk about some of the most damaging physical things that are leading causes of skin cancer and then in PART 2 we will talk about the even more important emotional and consciousness factors leading to cancer. Cause #1: Toxic Skin Products One hundred years ago, we had almost none of the toxic skin products we have today. This woman in the photos shows the effects of this drug on her face. My question is this: What types of toxic products have you subjected to your face and skin over the years? One of the main things many women do is to cover their faces every day with blush, foundation, mascara, eye liner, soap, exfoliant, creams, etc… If you look at many of the ingredients on these products, they are super toxic. One of the main physical causes of cancer is toxicity. Toxins are toxic to the body. Toxicity causes cancer. In additional to this we expose our bodies to other toxic things we put on our skin every day such as deodorant, shower soap, shampoo, conditioner, perfume/cologne, shaving cream, lotions and creams. Look at the label of all the products you use. Question what they are made of. Our skin absorbs everything we put on it and then our body circulates these toxins all over. We simply didn’t have these toxins 100 years ago. These things are 100% TOXIC. Additionally, in the article she states that we “wear sunscreen and get a spray tanâ€. What is in the spray tan liquid? More TOXIC ingredients. Please don’t do the spray tan either. What price are we paying for using now common skin products and how much has being “beautiful†and “smelling good†cost us and our health? Beauty has a toxic price these days. Cause #2: Sunscreen Itself Have you ever looked at the nasty toxic ingredients inside most sunscreens? The irony is that we are using a toxic skin product to protect our skin that is cancerous because of toxicity.

http://www.riseearth.com/2015/05/the-sun-is-not-causing-your-skin-cancer.html