Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Yorkshire and Lincolnshire - Weather Chat

Thunderbolt_

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Cold! Winter :)

BOOM! :yahoo::cold:

METO:'Colder and windier during the weekend with sunshine and heavy showers, these wintry over the hills with some accumulations.'

Maybe we will see the first snow flakes of the season over the weekend! HOPE SO :D

• Like 1

Posted
19 hours ago, vizzy2004 said:

Just been talking to Lewis about this, it appears some warmer uppers have appeared along the east coast over the last few model updates which may scupper the chance of snow up there. MetO still bullish, we shall see.

Hi Vizzy , I will be watching the next Euro4 output closely . How is " Storm Force Lewis " nowadays ? He was a bit of a character i recall.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow/Thunderstorms
5 minutes ago, Jeremy Shockey said:

Hi Vizzy , I will be watching the next Euro4 output closely . How is " Storm Force Lewis " nowadays ? He was a bit of a character i recall.

Haha yeh hes alright, busy as ever I reckon as hes still running U K W F, do miss his input on here but to be fair the last few winters we've not had much to chat about.

Fingers crossed all of Yorks/Lincs gets a pasting this winter.

Edited by vizzy2004

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: heat and cold, storms and blizzards...zonal a no no

Hi Gang, Well well this chart raised an eyebrow or 2 lol.... could be a surprise for some come wednesday morning :cold:

arpegeuk-1-98-0.pngarpegeuk-45-101-0.png

Edited by bryan629
  • Like 2

Posted

A wild bonfire night here on the Yorkshire coast, wind gusting over 40mph from the north, cold (6 to 7 all day) with a wind chill, and graupel this afternoon. Filey bonfire and fireworks already canceled.

Posted
  • Location: Sheffield South Yorkshire 160M Powering the Sheffield Shield
  • Weather Preferences: Any Extreme
  • Location: Sheffield South Yorkshire 160M Powering the Sheffield Shield

Just a light isolated light shower this afternoon. I wonder if a later which was more west of us produced something on top though. Anyway tomorrow looks a more active day with the showers moving west. Not expecting anything at this level and I'm under the weather to go looking for it in the peak district.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Thunderstorms
2 hours ago, The PIT said:

Just a light isolated light shower this afternoon. I wonder if a later which was more west of us produced something on top though. Anyway tomorrow looks a more active day with the showers moving west. Not expecting anything at this level and I'm under the weather to go looking for it in the peak district.

Wouldn't suprise me if there was something up at top of Ringinglow road as it is at 400m, up there.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

as we approach the winter season, it's an appropriate time to start on new thread...locking this one shortly