Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Shortwave

Xenophobia in South Africa

A country which seems to be plundering to new depths still.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-32354993

Violence against non-nationals in South Africa which makes the claims of Xenophbia in this country look like a civil afternoon tea party.

Nigeria has recalled their ambassador based in SA. Attacks, murders and looting of foreign owned shops has been rife, especially in urban areas such as Johannesburg. 

Various businesses from other countries are boycotting South African products.

This seems to be a worsening situation, I certainly hope things change for the better soon or the African nations could very well turn their back on a country they supported during its fight against Apartheid. 

Gone down the pan since the end of Apartheid. Whites being racist have switched to blacks being racist. 

Gone down the pan since the end of Apartheid. Whites being racist have switched to blacks being racist.

seems to be going down the same road as Rhodesia :(..

Blacks can't be racist didn't you know that. I wonder what caused this to develop. Preferable treatment or lack of action over local poverty or a combo of both.

Blacks can't be racist didn't you know that. I wonder what caused this to develop. Preferable treatment or lack of action over local poverty or a combo of both.

Only in the mind of a lefty although the types who say that tend to already be planning for the UK to pay reparations and for the birth of their mixed race baby.

Well South Africa is pretty left economically with strong union influence and a lack of control over inflation.