Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Cricket - Summer Season 2015 and onwards

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorm.
    1 minute ago, A.J said:

Another shambolic performance from England...nothing ever changes, utterly inept and spinless batting....India bascially cheating by producing disgraceful pitches, but being 'lord and masters' of cricket now, nothing will be done and it's games like this that will kill off test cricket quicker than anything else

Can't wait till we get the Ashes, despite the rivalry the pitches produced are an even contest.

Spotted a post you think may be an issue? Please help the team by reporting it.
    • Replies 4.3k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Funny to read comments of 'careless' and 'sloppy' when the aggressive style of play was called for on a number of occasions in the past when such positive match positions were wasted due to slow scori

in all the doom and gloom for the aussies, there is one glimmer of hope....             ...in the form of a promising young batsman who top scored for them.....goes by the name of Extras .....l

Posted Images

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Do we really need three quicks, on a wicket were quicks have only taken two wickets?😁

Posted

and that's your lot. What a trouncing

• 2 weeks later...
    On 25/02/2021 at 15:52, Weather-history said:

Diabolical pitch and a terrible advert for Test Cricket. 

I thought it was fun to watch. England and their commentators have tried blaming pitches and umpires. The simple fact is that India are a far better side.

Pant’s century yesterday was one of the finest I’ve ever seen.

Edited by Mark Smithy
    • Like 1
    Posted
    1 hour ago, Mark Smithy said:

I thought it was fun to watch. England and their commentators have tried blaming pitches and umpires. The simple fact is that India are a far better side.

Pant’s century yesterday was one of the finest I’ve ever seen.

They are a better side...at least at home. Not sure how some of their players would cope in English conditions though.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Something good in all four seasons

Deary me.  England all out for 135.
    India win by a whole innings and 25 runs.
    * rolls eyes

• 2 weeks later...
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer > Spring > Winter > Autumn :-)
    4 hours ago, Mark Smithy said:

I see that the remaining T20s are to played behind closed doors. That will help England but it’s a shame.

I just get the feeling that whoever wins the toss will probably win again. Case in point the first 2 games where batting second has been miles easier and both teams have won at a canter. Win the toss, bowl and restrict.

I watched England bat in that second match and it was so tough at the end of their innings. The ball was just sticking in the pitch and making it impossible to time.

Darkness and the dew descended for India....all of a sudden the ball doesn't do much after the first 3 overs, and comes on to the bat nicely so it can be spanked all over the ground. Expect more of the same today.

I do like watching England in T20 though - amazing depth and talent in the squad, and deserving world number ones. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer > Spring > Winter > Autumn :-)
    20 hours ago, mb018538 said:

I just get the feeling that whoever wins the toss will probably win again. Case in point the first 2 games where batting second has been miles easier and both teams have won at a canter. Win the toss, bowl and restrict.

I watched England bat in that second match and it was so tough at the end of their innings. The ball was just sticking in the pitch and making it impossible to time.

Darkness and the dew descended for India....all of a sudden the ball doesn't do much after the first 3 overs, and comes on to the bat nicely so it can be spanked all over the ground. Expect more of the same today.

I do like watching England in T20 though - amazing depth and talent in the squad, and deserving world number ones. 

My crystal ball works I see.....third game very similar to the first two. England bowl first, restrict India to a below average total, and chase it down easily.

Posted

I could watch that Jordan/Roy catch all day. Incredible skill.

• Like 1
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorm.
    1 minute ago, jtay said:

I could watch that Jordan/Roy catch all day. Incredible skill.

I like the way Jordan made it look like it was a Run Of The Mill Catch.

• Like 1