Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

knocker

The flying weasel

There's something you dont see every day Knock! I remember a few years ago watching a Weasel running up and down an old fence post for nearly 20min. There must of been a Rabbit about as after looking the scenario up i found Weasels use this trick to confuse there pray.. A very rare sight, But not as rare as hitching a ride with a Woodpecker!

One attacked my cat a couple of years ago , cat ok apart from a few punctures , weasel not so ok !!!!.

Talk about being in the right place at the right time, you would never believe it unless you seen it!!!..... Brilliant  :)

Some of the versions now doing the rounds are funny. The one with a small girl running away from #WeaselPecker ridden by Putin being chased by a stormtrooper made me laugh out loud.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11447190/WeaselPecker-the-best-tweets-and-memes-as-weasel-rides-on-woodpeckers-back-through-London-skies.html

Weasel wanted to hitch a ride? I thought this was photoshopped.

No proof of that so far. It's a baby weasel and might just have bitten off more than it could chew, so to speak. I do hope it's real, not photoshopped.

Blamed for Harrison Ford crash now

6bf6628af3bc125e1df56ae0376a870c91582a63